Outdated content This page does not reflect the current state of things.
Some information within this article is either obsolete, hasn't been updated in a long time, incomplete, or otherwise invalid.
Every squad has a Squad Leader (SL) and most have several Assistant Squad Leaders (ASL). They are often considered the "public face" of the squad, and are responsible for the over-all management of their squad. Every squad is run differently though, so a Squad Leader’s power and responsibilities varies from squad to squad. Some act as figureheads within the squad, following the outcome of squad votes on every issue. Others make every decision within the squad, only asking for other opinions from the members.
The current SL and ASL of each squad can be found on the ASGS Squad Page.
Squad Leaders and their assistants:
- Plan squad games in the Officer’s Club (a private forum on the FAO).
- Have the ability to add or remove people from the squad roster.
- Can send ASGS broadcasts to the entire squad.
- Deal with any discipline issues within squads.
- SL are recognisable in-game by the * token in front of their callsign, while ASL have a ^