Much too much time on your hands Mr.UpsideDownQuestionMarkMadeofCapitalJ's. :) Jgbaxter 18:36, 28 September 2007 (CDT)
IT'S A LOWER CASE j FFS :p Juckto 18:57, 28 September 2007 (CDT)
If that template (or whatever it is) shows the 32nd item, something must be wrong. That's what I meant by "borked"; it's just a sanity check. ;)
As for the lots of miniedits, I've used the preview button a lot during each edit. I just didn't feel like taking the wikification of the whole page in one huge step (harder to revert if you $%@! up). --The Badp 03:57, 2 May 2008 (CDT)
Cadet I vs Cadet 1
BP made a good point: "By the way why are you calling them 'Cadet 1' and 'Cadet 2'? It's "Cadet I" and "Cadet II" ffs"
We really do need to fix this. Every single reference to the Cadet program uses I instead of 1. All of these pages should be Cadet I/Blah.
- Ummmmm. "Screw it"? --juckto 07:19, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
- If moving a bunch of pages is all it'll take I'll do that. --badpazzword 08:46, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
- I'll wait on approval from you before launching the Move machine.
- List removed by juckto
- Templates :iluv: --badpazzword 09:23, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
- Check some of your links.... but yeah. Go ahead and make the move. *ANYTHING* that is Cadet 1 needs to be Cadet I
So for this, are you thinking same pics with a white BG? Gimme some idea and I'll work up some new pics.
- Well, when I lifted them from the Academy they were just .JPGs and rather low quality. And some of the stations are hard to make out against the black background. But now they're in thumbnails they don't actually look too bad, and it becomes a question of is it worth your time to redo them?
- In regards to your orig question, I'm not sure that a white BG would look good at all. Give it a try and see. --juckto19:12, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
Colored Notice Box
Really love the look of them, great job!
Take a look at this
Not sure how to handle this page. It's a bad formatting thing, and I'm not exceptionally good at formatting. http://www.freeallegiance.org/FAW/index.php/Missile