XT vs SF

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
NightRychune

Post by NightRychune »

Speaking of things idiot voobs did years ago, I remember the time in 2006 where Frag in SysX was on an XT stacked team PMing IB, also in SysX at the time, who was on the other team, everything my team was doing. They both got long bans for it, and in the drama that followed they then blamed XT for making them cheat.
Broodwich

Post by Broodwich »

whatever gets the bo.. imean females
QUOTE Drizzo: ha ha good old chap
Drizzo: i am a brit
Drizzo: tut tut
Drizzo: wankarrrrrr
Drizzo: i only have sex whilst in the missionary position[/quote] Fas est et ab hoste doceri - Ovid
Bard
Location: Within your command center, enacting fatal attacks upon your conscripts

Post by Bard »

NightRychune wrote:QUOTE (NightRychune @ Apr 17 2010, 05:11 PM) Speaking of things idiot voobs did years ago, I remember the time in 2006 where Frag in SysX was on an XT stacked team PMing IB, also in SysX at the time, who was on the other team, everything my team was doing. They both got long bans for it, and in the drama that followed they then blamed XT for making them cheat.
Oh god, I'd forgotten about that.

"XT Made Me Cheat!" :rofl:

That was absolutely hilarious.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Omnia Mutantur, Nihil Interit.
jgbaxter

Post by jgbaxter »

Bard wrote:QUOTE (Bard @ Apr 14 2010, 09:13 PM) Wow.

I thought BJBaxtard, Narf, and X_Avenger_X were the only people ever kicked out of RT.
Bard, good to see you're still an arse and sullying RTs care bear fur coat. I've never been kicked out of a squad, thank you for your support. :)
n.b. I may not see a forum post replied to me or a pm sent to me for weeks and weeks...
jgbaxter

Post by jgbaxter »

Brood; woof woof.
n.b. I may not see a forum post replied to me or a pm sent to me for weeks and weeks...
Cadillac

Post by Cadillac »

Stay down.
Image Image Image
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan ("The Lives of the Stars" ep. 9 Cosmos)
Rants Blog Cadillac, *Wurflet@Event, ?GoldDragon@Alleg, ^Biggus*#$@us@XT, +Ashandarei@Zone
Bard
Location: Within your command center, enacting fatal attacks upon your conscripts

Post by Bard »

HEEEEY! It's BJBaxtard!

*waves*

So bax, Disappointed anyone lately?

I know we've all been waiting with baited breath for you to show back up and abandon another organized event partway through.

Oh wait, no, I was getting my spelling confused again.

WINNING is the good thing.

WHINING is what *you* do.

Go crawl back under your rock dude. Some of the RT Members who were around when you were are still pissed off that you poached www.rollingthunder.com out from under us after you were no longer in the squad AND had your "friends" at the hosting company try to get us to pay $800/year to get it back.

(edit - not to mention you had the gall to register the callsign "Padre" knowing full well that's what everyone in RT calls SirSmilez)
Last edited by Bard on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Omnia Mutantur, Nihil Interit.
jgbaxter

Post by jgbaxter »

Clarify some points;

1- We weren't able to get decent size games for Alleg Nationals and the players in the league were complaining, the common suggestion was to close it down.

1a- It was a lot of work I wasted putting it together so I was really disappointed.

2- I couldn't make a company do something against their wishes even if I knew the owners, I certainly didn't tell them to charge any particular amount.

2b- I don't recall RT paying for the domain before that, I paid it and was happy to do it.

3- I registered padre long ago and it had nothing to do with sirsmilez.

3b- I never knew he was called padre, I like fine SirSmilez and have no grudge against him now or in the past.

4- Good luck with the internet, let me know if you want to visit Calgary.
Psychosis

Post by Psychosis »

can we get an admin request to change JGBastards name to what it really should be

its practically defamation against Smilez
takingarms1

Post by takingarms1 »

I thought bax ragequit RT then joined some other squad?

Not that we wanted him to stay when he was in, but I'm not sure that he was kicked out. IIRC it was a pretty mutual feeling at the time.
Last edited by takingarms1 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You give my regards to St. Peter. Or, whoever has his job, but in hell!"
- - - -