Need Faction Logos

Discussion area for user-created Allegiance models, textures, voicechats, music, and other ingame content.
Bacon_00

Post by Bacon_00 »

I'm searching through the artwork folder w/ MDLfx but I can't find the faction's logos. I found the lobby screens, but those are difficult to work w/ in photoshop... and I can't find giga's.

Obviously I need all the player-made factions' that are in the CC logos as well.

Any help would be fantastic =)
"Leave Bacon alone. When he's unsure of what sector he's in somehow it works out better." -Lee
juckto

Post by juckto »

Usually though, "skill" is used to covertly mean "match the game exactly to my level of competence." Anyone who is at all worse than me should fail utterly (and humorously!) and anyone better is clearly too caught up in the game and their opinions shouldn't count.
aem

Post by aem »

I'm sure there are high res logos in the huge artwork torrent linked on the wiki. I could just host the files, but I'm out of town right now and they are on my desktop. I'll probably be back tomorrow night. I know there are a lot of photoshop files there. Probably photoshop originals of the logos for the MS factions.
TurkeyXIII

Post by TurkeyXIII »

icon<faction name>bmp.mdl
Last edited by TurkeyXIII on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
QUOTE (Randall Munroe)14.2: Turkey consumption rate of the average American in milligrams per minute[/quote]
Bacon_00

Post by Bacon_00 »

Perfect, thank you.
"Leave Bacon alone. When he's unsure of what sector he's in somehow it works out better." -Lee
Adaven

Post by Adaven »

Bacon, don't use MDLfx'd files from your artwork folder. That's fine for browsing to find which ones you want to use, but don't work from those actual files.

-At very least: The art folder of the SVN has the same files in 24bit bmp format (mdlfx will only give you 16bit color).
http://svn.alleg.net:8080/svn/AllegArt/branch/FAZDev/

-As AEM said, the Art Source CD's I got from Pete Arisman have higher-res versions (plus some other nifty stuff you might be interested in).

-Also, When we first started working on high-res textures back in R3, Zapper hand made vector versions of some logos (including giga)
http://www.freeallegiance.org/forums/index...l=faction+logos
Last edited by Adaven on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.