Did you just play a great game of Allegiance?

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
Dome

Post by Dome »

Inquiring minds want to know what happened in your Allegiance game.

Was defeat snatched from the jaws of victory?
Did a swarm of incomptet-ints fail to defend miners repeatedly?
Anyone pull a Joffrey?
Etcetera

This is the gameplay thread! Lets hear about some gameplay!
Screen shots and videos are encouraged.
And Just don't personally attack people by name of course.
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

Jeez this thread could have gone 100 pages in personal attacks alone.

I'll go with it though. Last time I played weedman went drac and got me heavy ints. I proceeded to use them on the enemy indiscriminately. We won handily.

The most impressive part was that I was a simple newbie vs. 10 experts according to rankings.

Wish I could play more to be honest. Miss being a regular pilot!
SumVeritas

Post by SumVeritas »

But you are just a regular pilot
Duckwarrior wrote:QUOTE (Duckwarrior @ Mar 8 2017, 09:38 PM) Desert eagle .50 cal from beechcraft bonanza as fly poor people over doctor son beechcraft bonanza trump beef texas ping pong boat 400k doctor son beefsteak good texas cali donald trump hilary dumocrats
Dome

Post by Dome »

Super infuriating games yesterday!

-Teamwork GA wasn't researched
-P32 got booted for some reason and may or may not have uninstalled again
-I pulled off numerous epic rams of HTTs, miners, cons but it didn't matter because my teams were determined to lose
-Lots of players going AFK in game and commanders just let it happen so their teams are always down players
-TheAlaskan cared for his children instead of playing Allegiance, again
-Etcetera
SumVeritas

Post by SumVeritas »

Dome wrote:QUOTE (Dome @ Feb 24 2020, 12:05 PM) Super infuriating games yesterday!

-Teamwork GA wasn't researched
-P32 got booted for some reason and may or may not have uninstalled again
-I pulled off numerous epic rams of HTTs, miners, cons but it didn't matter because my teams were determined to lose
-Lots of players going AFK in game and commanders just let it happen so their teams are always down players
-TheAlaskan cared for his children instead of playing Allegiance, again
-Etcetera
-Tends to happen when you have an old QB
- :sad:
-It was a fun game regardless, but yeah, everyone went for the 5k away HTT, instead of just staying close to base
- :sad: , Weed lives in a cabin in the middle of Nowhere so who knows, he might got stucked in mud on his way to the latrine. Be more Sympathetic :P
-Yeah, nothing to say on that point
-ETC
Duckwarrior wrote:QUOTE (Duckwarrior @ Mar 8 2017, 09:38 PM) Desert eagle .50 cal from beechcraft bonanza as fly poor people over doctor son beechcraft bonanza trump beef texas ping pong boat 400k doctor son beefsteak good texas cali donald trump hilary dumocrats
Dome

Post by Dome »

Fun late night games last night. Pretty sure 9 out of 10 pilots were three sheets to the wind. Many lols.

-Watching fighter-bombers try to bomb bases from any distance look like they were going in slow motion as they spammed their cruise-to-certain-death boosters.
-Vulcan 2 aka Mini-4
-Weedman apologizing to Ryu and Ginger profusely
-Thallium trying to get diabetes
-Blake420 using cover of Weedman's exploding ship to scoot past all defense and bomb a transceiver
-Student dropping a thousand probes and actively defending his flock of probes from would-be deprobers, namely Blake
-I thought I saw a Wasp hallmark as I watched Thallium's bomber move 150+ mps across the screen (pushed by a boosting adv fig)
-Cajun showed up
-Paps showed up at the end
-Two hour game
Last edited by Dome on Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dome

Post by Dome »

We had some great games this weekend. About 26 people online yesterday at peak.

Highlight was the BIOS v GT PT/Shipyard game. The last battle of two frigates vs bunch of devs, cruiser and attack carrier was short but very sweet. I wish someone had clipped it because it was epic looking.

Anyone remember other epic moments from last weekend?
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

Every time Terran told people to STFU was epic

I think that was every message, so it was the gift that kept on giving.

Never criticise a comm for delaying endgame tech for toys, it is very unallegiance.
Terran

Post by Terran »

Vortrog wrote:QUOTE (Vortrog @ Mar 2 2020, 05:49 PM) Every time Terran told people to STFU was epic

Never criticise a comm for delaying endgame tech for toys, it is very unallegiance.
:lol:
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Vortrog wrote:QUOTE (Vortrog @ Mar 2 2020, 02:49 PM) Every time Terran told people to STFU was epic

:rofl: I remember a game I was commanding and Terran took up the "STFU Vort, she knows what she's doing" for me. :iluv: 10/10 would fly with/for again.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.