Rise of Starfighters!

Non-Allegiance related. High probability of spam. Pruned regularly.
fuzz

Post by fuzz »

I saw it... it was better than the last one. Not saying much but I didn't hate it. I would not have paid for my own ticket.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

I actually quite liked it. went in with low expecations, and came out quite pleased.
*Queue P1 telling me "HOW DARE I ENJOY the last SW movie"

^ (Just kidding love you P1).
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Broodwich wrote:QUOTE (Broodwich @ Oct 23 2019, 05:10 AM) BTW, anyone looking for a good scifi series should go watch the expanse
<3
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

Broodwich wrote:QUOTE (Broodwich @ Jan 1 2020, 07:22 AM) until the end where the black chick asks Lando to help find her parents or whatever. Because they're black, they must be related, right?
I was more concerned that 'Uncle Lando' had some lollies in his trenchcoat tbh

My expectations were so low after TLJ, this one seemed like a masterpiece. That how bad TLJ affected me. So yes, I enjoyed it but it still isnt good star wars