RIP Wasp

Allegiance discussion not belonging in another forum.
Deathrender

Post by Deathrender »

No words. Just grief.
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Jul 22 2017, 05:58 PM) Mini ac gunner mount was removed because somewhere along the lines we had a core dev that said, "I really hate Terran and want him to be miserable." And all core devs ever since have agreed.
lexaal

Post by lexaal »

:salute:
I have a johnson photo in my profile since 2010.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

I'll miss yelling at you, you stubborn old goat. RIP
There's a new sheriff in town.
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

Sheriff Metz wrote:QUOTE (Sheriff Metz @ May 24 2019, 04:06 PM) I'll miss yelling at you, you stubborn old goat. RIP
Maybe he had "old goat";) medical problems and didn't wan't to deal with them.

Although we all have our differences..it's very sad to lose one of the community.

You have to be smart just knowing this is one of the best online games ever released.

If there is an afterlife(I believe there is) I hope he is at peace in it.
FazzBumm

Post by FazzBumm »

A long time ago in my first match of Allegiance, you were the one teaching me the basics. Thank you and rest in peace, Wasp.
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

Wow. I am very sorry to hear that he is gone. I wish all the best to his girlfriend and his family.
Your_Persona

Post by Your_Persona »

Very sad to hear. I wish the best for his family and friends, and I know he is missed in this community as well. He helped in so many ways.
:sad:
-->>Elitism<<--
I'm not Hamlet. I don't take part any more. My words have nothing to tell me anymore.
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

Information updated
ImageImage
Duckwarrior

Post by Duckwarrior »

This is shocking. He friended me on Steam years ago and we played a couple of L4D games and chatted a little.

Somebody once told me Wasp was Orion's pseudonym? I'm sure it wasn't, but was he known by another name in the community?
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable. John F. Kennedy.
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

Hi Ducky,

No as far as I know Wasp was his main handle.
The main hider he used for years was Glutius_Maximus.
After the game landed on Steam he was able to use all kinds of different names and he did.
He would log in when testing things as BigBetaTester quite often and he had a few other funny Steam handles.

A big thank you to everyone who showed up for Wasp's Memorial Game.
Just an FYI Amy Wasp's girlfriend watched a few people who were streaming the game, so thank you for that.
For anyone that may have recorded the game, Amy told me she would very much like to watch any recordings done.
If you did record the game(s) and post them on YouTube, can you provide links so Amy can view them.

Thanks
Paps
ImageImage