phoenix

Developer: Metz
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

Make them cheaper, and better masta
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

anything for you papa
There's a new sheriff in town.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

There was a nerf to Vanguards that I recall but can't seem to find.

Also the following changes to rix please:

3 gats on their figs, enh figs take 75% of a basic scout's energy, maybe 55% of an adv scout's energy.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

I'd also really kill for a code change that wouldn't try to rip ship A to a ship B whose max energy is less than the energy required to rip ship A to ship B because it's annoying and clunky as hell.
If that doesn't seem likely i'll have to rework some core things to navigate that better.
There's a new sheriff in town.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

I have taken it upon myself to do these things

So- with your blessing.

Here is what changed:

rix
basic rix fig- 3 guns- no ability to rip to small rips- that means sr scouts and carriers. I am sure this is how the old rix fighter was deployed back in the day.
enhanced fighter- increase rip cost to 1000 energy (was 900) scouts sr have 1200 energy, adv scout has 1500 energy

giga
giga lxy pattie model added

phoenix

cost to 0.9 was 1.0

pe Vulcan 1 and 2 ammo use decrease per shot to 1 ( was 2)
pe Vulcan 1 and 2 energy use per shot to 4 (was 5, 4.75)

hyperjump booster- signature change to 0%, was -1.75 or something meaning a signature reduction, as it is now, there will be no signature reduction or increase while boosting

vanguard 3 guns- mountables- gat, dis, sniper, utl, pw miniac (default load), Vulcan, pulse laser if you steal it, pw minidis if you steal it, gauss cannon if you steal it- remember vanguards have no missiles, or minepacks. cost 500, was free

remember phoenix hull is 0.85 which is the same as giga, crap hulls
Last edited by Weedman on Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

Terran

Post by Terran »

3 x miniac, hot dayum. why change the booster though? that was the whole point of the "hyperjump" - it's like you're flying through hyperspace so you can't be seen :ninja:
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

yeah that's probably too hot

so how about this- remove mini acs.

cuz I don't like mini-ac that much.

I think vanguard would be more useful if it mounts a tech that you paid for, sup, exp, or tac. I can see vanguard with 3 Vulcan with no ammo restriction as it is now, as useable.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

tweaked draconium also

cost to 0.8 was 1

and since their pw dmg and msl dmg is bad

pw range 1.25 was 1
ew range 1.25 was 1
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Oh lord have mercy. Draconium at GT tech costs? Triple-front loaded mini-AC on phoenix?

Dome's going to come in here any second now going "this is the greatest core ever" while still saying that me touching gat dam vs util specifically was "TOO MUCH CHANGE TOO FAST."
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.