phoenix

Developer: Metz
Dome

Post by Dome »

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Apr 2 2019, 09:40 PM) Oh lord have mercy. Draconium at GT tech costs? Triple-front loaded mini-AC on phoenix?

Dome's going to come in here any second now going "this is the greatest core ever" while still saying that me touching gat dam vs util specifically was "TOO MUCH CHANGE TOO FAST."
you don't know me!

I do think that we should only have one or two changes at a time.

However Vans are extremely hard to get to and rarely used so I don't see problem with 3 guns; getting people playing drac more is not a bad thing;
ships will still be able to turn and stop; autopilot won't be broken; etc
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

So what you're saying is, I don't know you, but was able to 100% predict that because it's not me making the changes you'd laud them as brilliant paths forward.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Dome

Post by Dome »

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Apr 3 2019, 10:01 AM) So what you're saying is, I don't know you, but was able to 100% predict that because it's not me making the changes you'd laud them as brilliant paths forward.
ok I don't know what youre talking about.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

Dome wrote:QUOTE (Dome @ Apr 3 2019, 12:37 AM) I do think that we should only have one or two changes at a time.
This is not how any game is or ever has been updated given gameplay or content patches so quit saying it and fix your brain

only hotfixes are one-or-two changes when something in a major patch got forgotten, broken, or needs to be tweaked quickly and cannot be made to wait for months for the next patch release

plus getting a core pushed to a server around here takes 1-2 months average so doing things bit by bit would literally take years
Last edited by Mastametz on Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
There's a new sheriff in town.
Terran

Post by Terran »

i like seeing mega change updates. it's fun and makes people want to log in to check what the heck is going on.

i also am 1000% supportive of making more crazy unique tech rather than less. traditionally alleg balancing has been in the direction of less crazy stuff. nerf gauss, nerf PT, nerf hvy scouts. yuck.
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
Terran

Post by Terran »

btw i really like the drac change of extra range. should make it fun for ppl who can aim.
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

yes.

you see- what pw range does- is make the projectile faster, so with the pw dmg nerf comes pw and ew dmg nerfs.

but, now the projectile is faster which means landing shots should come easier. so give it the ok masta and watch this
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Terran

Post by Terran »

actually, yeah, the aim boost will come to everyone equally regardless how good their aim was to begin with.

what i meant to say is this will be a huge boost to those who are good at dodging - drac has good accel, so the side thrusts are good anyway, and now they can do it from further away. this might become my favorite sup faction (in close competition with TF and GT)
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

How can you not love giga sup though. You get to have teleports in literally every sector and also you can PROX! Full boost and prox! Only Bios can match that kind of shennanigans.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Terran

Post by Terran »

that's true, and for those who complain about zeus being too strong, just get seeker3. it has more range and is not that weaker in damage. and costs pretty much the same, with the added bonus that you can now buy hvy bbrs. people complain too much.