Thread gone

User-to-user help and troubleshooting.
Dome

Post by Dome »

SumVeritas wrote:QUOTE (SumVeritas @ Nov 20 2018, 04:03 PM) Didn't you know, our mods are libtards nazi travestite trans reptiles, engaged in world domination starting with FAO. They recieve their orders through mind controlling/nausea causing WiFi waves from their overlord PapsmearTM, a double standarized Right wing/tankie (double agent¿?) bland canadian algorithm created by George Soros, with the mission of transforming the freethinkingAr15wieldingLibertarian few that know the truth thanks to PragerU, into GaySterileLibtardsMuslims engaged in the completion of White genocide
:lol: :lol: :lol:
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Canka wrote:QUOTE (Canka @ Nov 20 2018, 03:11 PM) So a thread comparing nationalism and open borders is a "Rant". Yet a 150 page thread that is almost exclusively for bashing one person (Donald Trump) is merely "Off Topic".

Thanks for clearing that up Mr. Moderator DoubleStandards.

Whatever though.
Two points:

1) You are a sockpuppet account created for a member of this community who has been restricted to rants for reasons that I am not privy to nor do I particularly care to find out about. As far as I am concerned, this board's (and community's) general policy of tolerating the sockpuppets provided the sockpuppets behave has done nothing but give the impression that the moderators here and in game only actually give a @#(! about whether or not their buddies (or their own) feelings are hurt. If it were up to me, you would be restricted to rants. Fortunately for you, it's not up to me, and all I do as a moderator is continue to apply the policies put in place by the person who's the head of enforcement.

That person is Papsmear, who is one of your very, very few supporters on this board. If you want to complain about me doing my job in a way that you don't like, go tell Papsmear exactly what it is I did to you. Provide proof. Then sit in a corner and cry as you realize that you don't have any evidence that there are moderator double standards because there aren't moderator double standards and your being exiled to rants is the result of your own decade's worth of toxic positing on this board. And then cry further when you realize that your "poor P1 abused her mod powers to suppress me" narrative falls apart when you learn that I have not once touched a post or thread of yours in a moderator capacity. Whoops.

2) The threads could very well have been considered similar enough to have been merged into one thread. Did you check to see if your threads were made longer by merging before you cried censorship?

P.S. I suppose somewhat unfortunately for you, the powers that be have decided that there is sufficient circumstantial evidence around this account to condemn it to rants. So it looks like you'll be stuck there after all. Oh well!
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
ryujin

Post by ryujin »

Next time try a bit harder. Make a new account with TOR and a junk email. Then post innocent questions about the game (which might require you to actually play the game), and after a few weeks- BAM! thats when you make you mind blowing revelations about how evil hillary is and how good trump is for the economy, and how nationalism is the best thing to happen to the world since the late 1930's!
*#$@faced $#@!tard Troll
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

I spilt milk on my back seat of my car once and didnt clean it up straight away. Damn, that smell, no matter how many times I cleaned, or what product I nuked it with...just couldnt get rid of it. Ruined my experience of what was a good car.
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

A little history lesson about Elzam and FAO:
Just to clarify and well prior to me being made an FAO moderator, Elzam was posting all over the forums about how bad Allegiance gameplay was and that the game was dead.
There were many responses in Elzam's threads as well as complaints to TigerEye and pkk.
pkk finally decided to relegate Elzam to the Rants forum.
TigerEye owns this domain and the person he chose to maintain this website is pkk.
This is a privately owned domain provided by a benefactor who implemented an ROE that we are obliged to live by.
In TigerEye's absence pkk rules these forums. Whatever pkk or TigerEye (if he ever shows up here again) says, goes.
ImageImage