Thread gone

User-to-user help and troubleshooting.
Canka

Post by Canka »

Is there a mechanism to delete threads with links, or did someone delete my thread by hand?
Canka

Post by Canka »

And is this related to post count by chance?
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

I can still see your original 3 posts in the Off Topic forum as well as the 3 posts you made today.
I've got no idea why your post count only shows 2 posts, so I must assume a moderator has done something to your account.
ImageImage
Canka

Post by Canka »

The post count is probably because Off-Topic doesn't count. That is OK.

I made two 2 threads and 5 posts today. Or 2 threads and 3 posts if you don't count the new thread posts. One thread about Macron and nationalism is just gone though.

Whatever.
Terran

Post by Terran »

important questions being asked here.
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

Terran wrote:QUOTE (Terran @ Nov 18 2018, 08:05 PM) important questions being asked here.
Got that right!

I didn't realize posts in Off Topic don't get added to a member's post count total.
ImageImage
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

It may have been merged or moved. Have you checked Rants?
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Canka

Post by Canka »

So a thread comparing nationalism and open borders is a "Rant". Yet a 150 page thread that is almost exclusively for bashing one person (Donald Trump) is merely "Off Topic".

Thanks for clearing that up Mr. Moderator DoubleStandards.

Whatever though.
ryujin

Post by ryujin »

Shut up Elzam.

An account created with TOR, using a junk email, who comes to our obscure forums to start posting nationalistic political @#(!, without any posts about the game or any interest in playing it. Yea right.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent, wannabe trolling, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this for-room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may your intellect, what little is there, have mercy on your ignorance.
*#$@faced $#@!tard Troll
SumVeritas

Post by SumVeritas »

Didn't you know, our mods are libtards nazi travestite trans reptiles, engaged in world domination starting with FAO. They recieve their orders through mind controlling/nausea causing WiFi waves from their overlord PapsmearTM, a double standarized Right wing/tankie (double agent¿?) bland canadian algorithm created by George Soros, with the mission of transforming the freethinkingAr15wieldingLibertarian few that know the truth thanks to PragerU, into GaySterileLibtardsMuslims engaged in the completion of White genocide
Duckwarrior wrote:QUOTE (Duckwarrior @ Mar 8 2017, 09:38 PM) Desert eagle .50 cal from beechcraft bonanza as fly poor people over doctor son beechcraft bonanza trump beef texas ping pong boat 400k doctor son beefsteak good texas cali donald trump hilary dumocrats