Allegiance is back!

Front page items.
Dome

Post by Dome »

Allegiance Welcomes New Players

Allegiance Cadet School launches July 27th

And with another large coordinated effort:Allegiance will be re-released on Steam
30-day round of free advertising on Steam
A brand new training video will be released
LANS finishing new Allegiance Welcome/Training VideoEvents will be planned and advertised for every day
Yellow vs Blue, Cadet Games, Ranked Games, Allied Games, and more!A new ranking system will be launched
Additional system where only certain games will count toward a rank
Now lets talk about welcoming in new players
We're calling on all of you to be there for new players. Help them understand what makes Allegiance so uniquely fun.
This means to be aware of the skill level of the new person flying. Talk to them, let them know the game objectives (miner o/d, con o/d). Help them blow stuff up. Guide them in their quest.
We all know Allegiance looks old and is hard to play. But the gameplay action still blows away every other game.

We need these players to feel the rush of boosting with a team and killing miners and defense. If they are standoffish, be cool and direct them to the training video to be released.

We need everyone onboard with this. We're going to get new players and retain them to take Allegiance to the next level. Can I get a Hell Yeah!?

Get hyped and log in and play! Allegiance lives on!
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

Hell yeah!*

* - this post is authorised by Donald Trump's Russian Summit Speech Writer
ryujin

Post by ryujin »

Yell: Ha!
*#$@faced $#@!tard Troll
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Hell yeah!
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
azzwaldo

Post by azzwaldo »

Lesson 1- avoid the dude in the video clip.
Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once.
Stone

Post by Stone »

The problem with shaking the tree, you never know what sort of nuts are going to fall out. :)

Man, it has been a while. I take it I'll have to re-create old ASGS accounts (or whatever is being used now.)
It's all about learning from your mistakes, and boy have I learned alot.
Dome

Post by Dome »

Stone wrote:QUOTE (Stone @ Jul 23 2018, 11:03 AM) The problem with shaking the tree, you never know what sort of nuts are going to fall out. :)

Man, it has been a while. I take it I'll have to re-create old ASGS accounts (or whatever is being used now.)
We’re on Steam now as Microsoft Allegiance. See you there!