Update

User-to-user help and troubleshooting.
Terran

Post by Terran »

why did you make my mouse work with a huge delay after the new update?? i thought i fixed it when i chose the "raw input" method - then i join a game and my keyboard doesn't work, at all.

did you test any of this stuff at all before pushing the update?

edit: okay this is weird, keyboard works now. i think if you launch allegiance in windowed mode the keyboard won't work.
Last edited by Terran on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
TheRock

Post by TheRock »

See my reply on the news thread for a response to your issues. On your other note...
Terran wrote:QUOTE (Terran @ Jul 8 2018, 02:16 AM) did you test any of this stuff at all before pushing the update?
I had been promoting the use of the beta for about two weeks (index.php?s=&showtopic=72577&view=findpost&p=710899). Outside of Ryu's crashes (which aren't entirely resolved), no major issues have been reported.

You can argue that I have moved too quickly, but I actually agree with that. I'm working with the understanding that we will have this build live with the steam token drop. Since that is less than two weeks away, throwing it live now seemed like a good idea. Considering the issues we run into, it was a good idea.

Maybe we'll decide to revert and play with the older version of the game. Would be too bad because I think it contains some important changes, but it has to be stable ofcourse.
Image Image Image