-Rules for PCore Forum-

Discussion / Announcement area for PCore development.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Alright, PCore is going to be under new management style. First, I'd like to say, welcome. Your ideas are valid.

Second, here's how the PCore rules go:

Here are a list of the voting members. A simple majority is required for a gameplay change:

Code: Select all

Phoenix1
By unanimous decision, the group of voting members may choose to add a voting member.

If you are NOT a member of the voting group, your opinion STILL counts because it could a) influence a voting member or b) convince us that you belong as a voting member. The goal is to have the best Allegiance players/thinkers working together for a balanced Allegiance game.

Posting:

-I will hide all posts which have any form of ad-hominem in them. You will receive 3 strikes, each of which refresh after a month of not earning a strike.

Yes you can game the system to be an @#$%@# forever. This is also *my* little section of the boards so it gets to follow *my* rules, which are a little stricter to narrowly tailor this forum space for my goals. Strikes will be highlighted so that you and everyone else who sees you post will know what I consider out of bounds, and why. Any posts debating it will be moved to Rants. I don't give a $#@! if you post in gameplay about how I'm a moron, just not here. This is not the space for that, this is the space for people actively trying to do game balance.

-Posts which fail the RoC will be removed, the user warned, and referred up the chain for more appropriate action.

Don't break the RoC here. I'm going to be monitoring this and if *I* think it's an RoC violation that deserves to be punished, you're at least going to get a warn here. You may have to answer to someone higher up the foodchain. This isn't "P1 is a moron" RoC violation either, this is "posting goatse" RoC violation.

General Guidelines:

- Reasons and facts are better than feelings.

Posts that are "X feels too Y" with nothing else will be summarily ignored. Be descriptive. Use your words. Describe scenarios. "When I am autopiloting to an aleph, I miss. I think it's happening because the masses are messed up." This is fine. "autopilot doesn't work." This is not fine.

- Proof is king.

If you can't reasonably show me what your issue is, I can't even verify that it's an issue. Obviously recording video is the best, but when you see what happens try to figure out exactly what happened in the sequences leading up to the problem. Then we can try to test it. TESTING LEADS TO FIXING.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

You used "ad-hominem" in a sentence.
I learned the meaning of that word in grade school but after about 40 years, this is the first time I have ever seen that word used.
P1 I'm impressed!
ImageImage