XT/mercs vs Elem

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

https://youtu.be/4ZTOxbi8j_U

highlights are bomb runs at 19 minutes, 23 minutes, 25:35, and htt run at 38:30
Last edited by Mastametz on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's a new sheriff in town.
vogue

Post by vogue »

that's a lot of dead miners

also did k10 leave element
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ May 5 2013, 08:35 PM) Vogue is clearly #1 and commanding against him feels like commanding against Spideycw at times... though he lacks that little bit of "I don't care who's on my team or what the factions are, it's going to be a stomp anyways" that Spidey managed to pull off in his heyday.
cashto

Post by cashto »

Yes.
Globemaster_III wrote:QUOTE (Globemaster_III @ Jan 11 2018, 11:27 PM) as you know i think very little of cashto, cashto alway a flying low pilot, he alway flying a trainer airplane and he rented
Dome

Post by Dome »

fun game.

notice I joined at 13 mins, tell metz exactly what they are gonna do, then again at 15 mins. No caltrop. No nothing. If only I didn't peak and ruin my prox. :lol:
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

Wasn't too concerned about the exp since it didn't actually matter whatsoever. In the time they took to bomb it I had mined enough for another one that would be parked in our ultimate safe sector in the back corner and I had the money to immediately adv it once built, and since we were belters, we literally lost nothing by them blowing the exp since all the initial research was completed and I had not partialled at all into adv exp.

not to mention that forward exp was basically a guarantee they'd get bombers - meanwhile they lost all their miners and got no tech because they wasted the money on bombers for an exp that didn't even matter
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

also we never would have lost a base if everyone would just dump dumbfires into the bomber like they were supposed to. it never should have made it like 200m out of the aleph without being spiked to death.
Last edited by Mastametz on Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dome

Post by Dome »

Sheriff Metz wrote:QUOTE (Sheriff Metz @ Feb 26 2018, 08:14 PM) also we never would have lost a base if everyone would just dump dumbfires into the bomber like they were supposed to. it never should have made it like 200m out of the aleph without being spiked to death.
shouldn't be able to dumb1 spike every bomber that enters a sector. we didn't have a camp. you think bombers should not be able get past tier one spikes? not very balanced eh?
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

Dome wrote:QUOTE (Dome @ Feb 26 2018, 08:16 PM) shouldn't be able to dumb1 spike every bomber that enters a sector. we didn't have a camp. you think bombers should not be able get past tier one spikes? not very balanced eh?
Not when they come through and slow to 10mps while the bbr turns and flies directly at 5 mini2 ints with dumbfires while the nans were trailing behind and still coming through the aleph yet/flying out of range

pretty basic stuff here. should have been able to easily spike that bomber with 2-3 ints. but people have been brainwashed by this "STFN" rhetoric for years now by the peanut gallery that is terrible at this game
i'm seriously going to start booting people for shooting nans when they shouldn't be
Last edited by Mastametz on Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dome

Post by Dome »

Sheriff Metz wrote:QUOTE (Sheriff Metz @ Feb 26 2018, 08:26 PM) Not when they come through and slow to 10mps while the bbr turns and flies directly at 5 mini2 ints with dumbfires while the nans were trailing behind and still coming through the aleph yet/flying out of range

pretty basic stuff here. should have been able to easily spike that bomber with 2-3 ints. but people have been brainwashed by this "STFN" rhetoric for years now by the peanut gallery that is terrible at this game
i'm seriously going to start booting people for shooting nans when they shouldn't be
We didn’t have mini2.
Spiking can fail due to bad timing. It’s much more reliable to kill the nans first. That is basic.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

Dome wrote:QUOTE (Dome @ Feb 26 2018, 08:43 PM) It’s much more reliable to kill the nans first. That is basic.
No. It's much more reliable to lose your base when a bbr with 6+ nans shows up like 1k from firing range of your base. It's much more reliable for 2-3 of the 5-6 ints we had on D easily spiking the bomber like they're supposed to.

but it is hard to coordinate with half mercs on our team. I'm not even sure who was on discord and who wasn't.