XT/mercs vs Elem

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

You can also plainly see by how close I was to killing that bomber under all the nans and thereby how easy it is to spike it. Gosh Dome if only you could be as good as me. Flying straight at bomber's face and shooting dumbfires into it then ramming it with a 17kb. #topsecretskills
Last edited by Mastametz on Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
There's a new sheriff in town.
Dome

Post by Dome »

Sheriff Metz wrote:QUOTE (Sheriff Metz @ Feb 26 2018, 08:48 PM) You can also plainly see by how close I was to killing that bomber under all the nans and thereby how easy it is to spike it. Gosh Dome if only you could be as good as me. Flying straight at bomber's face and shooting dumbfires into it then ramming it with a 17kb. #topsecretskills
I've been spiking bombers since before you were old enough to give Nazi salutes. It doesn't need to be easier. Shooting nans first is better for gameplay. Cross nanning for a better allegiance.
Sycrus

Post by Sycrus »

well this escalated quickly
NakPPI@XT wrote:QUOTE (NakPPI@XT @ Oct 7 2008, 03:50 PM) I didn't log in to allegiance to be taunted by some keyboard warrior that gets off by bragging about the size of his nuts in a 10 year old video game
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

So good
Nightflame

Post by Nightflame »

Wow. You can clearly see me miss most of two seconds of gunfire and a dumb on the bomber during the main spike attempt, and cost us the kill. Embarrassing. I'd be sadder, but I did swat two nans in the ten seconds before that.

I'm also not so sure the two mini1 ints and a fig we had halfway to the aleph when it came through could've spiked effectively, but that's another question. Also the right individual call, since none of us three tried.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

Dome wrote:QUOTE (Dome @ Feb 26 2018, 09:02 PM) I've been spiking bombers since before you were old enough to give Nazi salutes. It doesn't need to be easier. Shooting nans first is better for gameplay. Cross nanning for a better allegiance.
This is the dumbest thing you have ever posted. Because all of it is wrong. and dumb.
Last edited by Mastametz on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
There's a new sheriff in town.
qqmwoarplox

Post by qqmwoarplox »

to be fair half the spike bomber calls were laughable
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Weren't there just 2?

Anyways, Metz, so you're aware, Dome is trying to make a trumped up "core war" happen.

Quite frankly unless Metz does something truly astoundingly outrageously bad, I'll continue to play on whatever core the people want to play on. I'm here to play first, core develop second.

I disagree with the direction dumbfires have gone and feel they are very, very overpowered (I think I've been getting hvy int kills just by lobbing dumbfires after them as they boost away?), but at the end of the day that just means more challenge on miner defense against sup and more successful miner offense with figs. I can live with that.

I also find the $700 cashboxes an answer to a question no one asked. It feels like finding those is very rewarding now despite Metz complaining about the RNG aspects of this game? And I will always love the delicious irony of the way you trolled me about how tested my core is before getting in that argument with nightflame about whether or not prosperity was a thing. You got me with that one lol.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
vogue

Post by vogue »

cashto wrote:QUOTE (cashto @ Feb 26 2018, 09:00 PM) Yes.
lemme guess, differences with leadership?
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ May 5 2013, 08:35 PM) Vogue is clearly #1 and commanding against him feels like commanding against Spideycw at times... though he lacks that little bit of "I don't care who's on my team or what the factions are, it's going to be a stomp anyways" that Spidey managed to pull off in his heyday.
qqmwoarplox

Post by qqmwoarplox »

nah just thall being thall