Interceptor aleph nerf

Allegiance discussion not belonging in another forum.
FIZ

Post by FIZ »

Please don't. Ints are a brute force solution to a small/ mid game. It's your code, @#(!, why not make prox mines explode unused fuel in the cargo bay?

P.S. Thanks for all the other coding you've done.
Terran

Post by Terran »

no.

also, please revert miner AI

and scout default cargo

and stop touching gameplay changes and focus on bugs...
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Terran wrote:QUOTE (Terran @ Feb 23 2018, 09:28 PM) no.

also, please revert miner AI

and scout default cargo

and stop touching gameplay changes and focus on bugs...
miner changes are getting fixed
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
Radulfr

Post by Radulfr »

Terran wrote:QUOTE (Terran @ Feb 23 2018, 04:28 PM) also, please revert miner AI

and scout default cargo
Done a week ago, even before you first complained. (So technically you would have had to let me turret :P )
I'm just waiting for BT to put it on the servers ...
Archangelus

Post by Archangelus »

While I am ok with nerfing ints a bit, I dont think making them using fuel to cross alephs is the best option. this would limit them too much. Maybe some tweaking with DM damage?
pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Jul 18 2014, 06:08 AM) Seems like some people forget, that they're guest here and their status can be removed any time.
Terran

Post by Terran »

Radulfr wrote:QUOTE (Radulfr @ Feb 23 2018, 05:27 PM) Done a week ago, even before you first complained. (So technically you would have had to let me turret :P )
I'm just waiting for BT to put it on the servers ...
o right. now swap the probe with a prox and it will be perfecto
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]