Sysx vs xt

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

You're right, your squad is definitely better than mine at capitalizing on blatant core imbalances thanks to your in-house core dev who doesn't believe in balance and he thinks things should hard counter other things and that "skill shouldn't be the ultimate deciding factor".

I'm pretty good at it myself but I haven't been commanding most of these squad games. The one I did doesn't really count since Cashto had to comm and then handed it off to Avis?? sigh

I'll just have to take on some more responsibility around here

though there is something pretty special about having weedman comm when he's wasted - win or lose
Last edited by Mastametz on Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's a new sheriff in town.
vogue

Post by vogue »

Dome (if he didn’t have his head up his ass) wrote:QUOTE (Dome (if he didn’t have his head up his ass) @ Feb 20 2018, 06:11 PM) Just like in game, xt voobs complaining more than us.
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ May 5 2013, 08:35 PM) Vogue is clearly #1 and commanding against him feels like commanding against Spideycw at times... though he lacks that little bit of "I don't care who's on my team or what the factions are, it's going to be a stomp anyways" that Spidey managed to pull off in his heyday.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

NI is the squad that we rep, and yes we have our knees on the necks of sysx.
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

Get your core launched, tested and tweeked.
SysX would be more than happy to play a squad game versus XT on it once you are happy with your core.
ImageImage
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

if nothing else everyone should be happy with the ships not flying like ass
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

I literally had to check if this was a necrod thread from a couple years ago.
Broodwich

Post by Broodwich »

TheAlaskan wrote:QUOTE (TheAlaskan @ Feb 21 2018, 05:19 PM) I literally had to check if this was a necrod thread from a couple years ago.
war... war never changes
QUOTE Drizzo: ha ha good old chap
Drizzo: i am a brit
Drizzo: tut tut
Drizzo: wankarrrrrr
Drizzo: i only have sex whilst in the missionary position[/quote] Fas est et ab hoste doceri - Ovid
ryujin

Post by ryujin »

lol
*#$@faced $#@!tard Troll
Sycrus

Post by Sycrus »

What Would Noir Do
NakPPI@XT wrote:QUOTE (NakPPI@XT @ Oct 7 2008, 03:50 PM) I didn't log in to allegiance to be taunted by some keyboard warrior that gets off by bragging about the size of his nuts in a 10 year old video game
Sycrus

Post by Sycrus »

PS PCore is cancer
NakPPI@XT wrote:QUOTE (NakPPI@XT @ Oct 7 2008, 03:50 PM) I didn't log in to allegiance to be taunted by some keyboard warrior that gets off by bragging about the size of his nuts in a 10 year old video game