Sysx vs xt

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
Dome

Post by Dome »

Just like in game, sysx voobs complaining more than us.

Even P1 said he was already going roll back mass nerfs. Figs can't stop or turn. Mass is $#@!ed up. Get over it.
cashto

Post by cashto »

Eh well, mistakes happen, no core is perfect. Looks like Metz is making a core now so I guess he gets to learn for himself just how thankless a job it is. Or maybe he thinks he's going to be the first one in allegiance history to get it right the first time because he's so much smarter than everyone else.

But PC15 has been out what, three weeks already? And you're just now discovering in a squad game that Dreg figs have been clubbed with the nerf hammer? Here's a thought, read the release notes and try the changes out in PUG some time.
Globemaster_III wrote:QUOTE (Globemaster_III @ Jan 11 2018, 11:27 PM) as you know i think very little of cashto, cashto alway a flying low pilot, he alway flying a trainer airplane and he rented
Archangelus

Post by Archangelus »

The most funny fact is that I remember flying sup with pc15 at the weekend of its release, and nobody complained.
pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Jul 18 2014, 06:08 AM) Seems like some people forget, that they're guest here and their status can be removed any time.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

Papsmear wrote:QUOTE (Papsmear @ Feb 20 2018, 02:33 PM) We need video of the game or it didn't happen.

Good game well played XT
I have it in 4gb chunks by mistake. I'll see if I can merge them easily tomorrow night.
There's a new sheriff in town.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

cashto wrote:QUOTE (cashto @ Feb 20 2018, 03:55 PM) Eh well, mistakes happen, no core is perfect. Looks like Metz is making a core now so I guess he gets to learn for himself just how thankless a job it is. Or maybe he thinks he's going to be the first one in allegiance history to get it right the first time because he's so much smarter than everyone else.

But PC15 has been out what, three weeks already? And you're just now discovering in a squad game that Dreg figs have been clubbed with the nerf hammer? Here's a thought, read the release notes and try the changes out in PUG some time.
Everything you say makes me lol.

I shouldn't have to test out the trolol core changes p1 makes without testing (or thinking) because not only is he sloppy, now he's just trolling and making MASSive changes without significant consideration to the spectrum of effects it causes.

Thankless job? haha. I've never gotten "thanks" for anything I've done for this herd of voobs, moreover I've always just been punished for it. At this point I am Kenny Powers and you all just give me power and now I've achieved my final form - Zeus.
Last edited by Mastametz on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
cashto

Post by cashto »

Sheriff Metz wrote:QUOTE (Sheriff Metz @ Feb 20 2018, 07:50 PM) I shouldn't have to test out the trolol core changes p1 makes without testing (or thinking) because not only is he sloppy, now he's just trolling and making MASSive changes without significant consideration to the spectrum of effects it causes.
Oh? So that's why your own core has fewer changes than PC15? Oh wait, it doesn't. Well maybe it has smaller changes. Oh wait, it doesn't. Oh, maybe you tested it more than P1 has, oh wait, you haven't tested it at all, that's the $#@!ing problem, there's no meaningful way to test a lot of these things outside of a full scale game. Oh, no, I got it, maybe you did a better job thinking through the consequences, oh wait, thinking about the consequences of your actions has never exactly been your strong suit, has it?

You love to @#(! on other people so much that it's actually kind of entertaining to watch you try to do better than them.
Globemaster_III wrote:QUOTE (Globemaster_III @ Jan 11 2018, 11:27 PM) as you know i think very little of cashto, cashto alway a flying low pilot, he alway flying a trainer airplane and he rented
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Sheriff Metz wrote:QUOTE (Sheriff Metz @ Feb 20 2018, 07:50 PM) core changes p1 makes without testing (or thinking)
Between his core and my core, exactly one of them has public facing explanations for why certain changes were made. Granted, my last change notes were terse, but DontHaseMeBro's comment about "bring back DN" really just sort of proves my whole point.

QUOTE Thankless job? haha. I've never gotten "thanks" for anything I've done for this herd of voobs, moreover I've always just been punished for it. At this point I am Kenny Powers and you all just give me power and now I've achieved my final form - Zeus.[/quote]
I'm curious, Zeus, what have you done for the community?
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Feb 20 2018, 10:03 PM) Between his core and my core, exactly one of them has public facing explanations for why certain changes were made. Granted, my last change notes were terse, but DontHaseMeBro's comment about "bring back DN" really just sort of proves my whole point.
No, it doesn't prove any point. and you can look in my Realcore discord channel for explanation of many of the changes I had planned and it had been open to discussion for the last 2 months? and nobody had anything to say except "make it", combine that with you continuously taunting me with "realcore is never going to happen blah blah blah" while falling on your face on your own core, here we are. and obviously I can't make small changes to create a core that functions very differently and have it ready any time this century.

QUOTE I'm curious, Zeus, what have you done for the community?[/quote]
I power it with my Lightning
Last edited by Mastametz on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

cashto wrote:QUOTE (cashto @ Feb 20 2018, 08:23 PM) You love to @#(! on other people so much that it's actually kind of entertaining to watch you try to do better than them.
TRY to do better than whom? at what? The only people who can compete with me on any level of anything in this game/life are in/play with my squad.
vogue

Post by vogue »

Sheriff Metz wrote:QUOTE (Sheriff Metz @ Feb 21 2018, 12:39 PM) TRY to do better than whom? at what? The only people who can compete with me on any level of anything in this game/life are in/play with my squad.
unless we’re all competing to lose, not sure how factual this statement is
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ May 5 2013, 08:35 PM) Vogue is clearly #1 and commanding against him feels like commanding against Spideycw at times... though he lacks that little bit of "I don't care who's on my team or what the factions are, it's going to be a stomp anyways" that Spidey managed to pull off in his heyday.