XT vs Sysx

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

Game started a half hour late because P1 lobby banned me from the main server when I tried to pull our squads for the SG and then p1 whined and wouldn't play the sg because he is a coward so Sysx had no SG comm and I wasted an hour trying to have a real squad game because P1 is whiny coward.

But GG to the sysx who did show up. Apparently when P1 "personally opposes" a game it means you're not allowed to play because he rules you.
Last edited by Mastametz on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
There's a new sheriff in town.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Technically wasn't a lobby ban.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

How is lobby banning me so I have to change names/tags in order to rejoin the server not technically a lobby ban

mostly I just want your squad to know that you are pathetic and they should cast you out because you did everything possible to sabotage their ability to play the squad game that they wanted

and if you happen to get banned for lobby banning me for trying to make the squad game happen that you were sabotaging, that will bring me moderate amusement

You are a loser
Last edited by Mastametz on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Sheriff Metz wrote:QUOTE (Sheriff Metz @ Feb 11 2018, 04:46 PM) mostly I just want your squad to know that you are pathetic and they should cast you out because you did everything possible to sabotage their ability to play the squad game that they wanted
I am indeed pathetic and have been asking Paps to find a new squadleader. Haven't you been paying attention? Good luck on your mayoral run.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

Maybe don't comm if this is how it causes you to act.
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

I stopped comming because I booted too many people, now there's not enough people to boot to comm.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Shizoku wrote:QUOTE (Shizoku @ Feb 11 2018, 08:15 PM) Maybe don't comm if this is how it causes you to act.
Maybe I should just not play?
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

That game was funny as hell.
Besides DrB & me killing your opening teleport, we were unable to get much of any offense going.

Post your video Metz.
ImageImage
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

https://youtu.be/tXnUbOPdizQ

have fun watching me struggle to aim and click things lol
Last edited by Mastametz on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Feb 11 2018, 11:08 PM) Maybe I should just not play?

I mean getting super overworked about a video game from the 90's is maybe not the best thing. Perhaps take a step back for a bit, cool your jets, then come back and focus on something you enjoy and disregard the rest.