XT vs Sysx

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

XT looked pretty organized in your video Metz.
GG well played.
ImageImage
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

Pretty easy to organize the int death squad on a map with 2 primary chokes. Whole team had already launched ints and headed the same direction before I even said anything since they know the drill.

Game was over in the opening miner rush - 2 opening miners for a tele con is brutal.

I'll have to actually get warmed up before next game I record so I don't look like a jackass trying to fly, missing shots and rams like a choob.
Last edited by Mastametz on Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's a new sheriff in town.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Shizoku wrote:QUOTE (Shizoku @ Feb 12 2018, 09:53 PM) I mean getting super overworked about a video game from the 90's is maybe not the best thing. Perhaps take a step back for a bit, cool your jets, then come back and focus on something you enjoy and disregard the rest.
This is exactly why I didn't fly in the squadgame tbh. For me, squadgames are work. There's a lot of pressure to be at my very best for a squadgame because those games count, whereas in a pug it can be frustrating to lose but as long as I get to do some silly @#(! like pod a random voob's lt int in my scout, there's plenty of fun there.

So this week I decided that perhaps I wouldn't fly the squadgame.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
FIZ

Post by FIZ »

Sheriff Metz wrote:QUOTE (Sheriff Metz @ Feb 13 2018, 12:29 PM) Whole team had already launched ints and headed the same direction before I even said anything since they know the drill.

Interesting.
Terran

Post by Terran »

sorry i missed this one, had some friends over from out of town
Shizoku wrote:QUOTE (Shizoku @ Feb 11 2018, 11:15 PM) I stopped comming because I booted too many people, now there's not enough people to boot to comm.
now there's a quote worth quoting
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
Aeropagitica

Post by Aeropagitica »

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Feb 13 2018, 11:16 PM) This is exactly why I didn't fly in the squadgame tbh. For me, squadgames are work. There's a lot of pressure to be at my very best for a squadgame because those games count, whereas in a pug it can be frustrating to lose but as long as I get to do some silly @#(! like pod a random voob's lt int in my scout, there's plenty of fun there.
Sorry P1. Squad games don't count. There is no league. There is no Skill-Tracking. These are just glorified scrimmages. And in the end, it's still a game. If you're not playing to have fun, you've lost your way.
We have engaged the enemy and they are ours!-Commodore Perry - Great Lakes Campaign