Donald Trump

Non-Allegiance related. High probability of spam. Pruned regularly.
ryujin

Post by ryujin »

They should have to pay hefty fines for frivolous lawuits
*#$@faced $#@!tard Troll
Terran

Post by Terran »

cashto wrote:QUOTE (cashto @ Mar 26 2020, 04:47 PM) The Trump campaign is suing TV stations that air that ad and threatening their FCC licenses. Because this is America, the land of free speech, especially free political speech.
my understanding is that US governments have tried this in the past and have failed almost every time. so while that is super annoying that they would try it, i wouldn't worry too much. would suck to be wrong though.
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

This kind of @#(! is laughable.
Are people so foolish as to change their vote based on a single advertisement during an election?
It's always a smear campaign from all parties looking to win an election.
ImageImage
cashto

Post by cashto »

Terran wrote:QUOTE (Terran @ Mar 31 2020, 09:43 AM) my understanding is that US governments have tried this in the past and have failed almost every time. so while that is super annoying that they would try it, i wouldn't worry too much. would suck to be wrong though.
Not saying I'm worried about it. It's very on-brand for Trump. Just another example of the double standard that exists in American politics. If a Democrat did this, you could hear the screeching from Mars.
Globemaster_III wrote:QUOTE (Globemaster_III @ Jan 11 2018, 11:27 PM) as you know i think very little of cashto, cashto alway a flying low pilot, he alway flying a trainer airplane and he rented
ryujin

Post by ryujin »

Ryujin wrote:QUOTE (Ryujin @ Mar 26 2020, 03:53 PM) They should have to pay hefty fines for frivolous lawuits
*#$@faced $#@!tard Troll
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

Sure why not it seems Americans love law suits
ImageImage
Duckwarrior

Post by Duckwarrior »

Basically, we are about 48 hours away from an american dying because they injected themselves with disinfectant, aren't we?

Surely we can all now agree that this man is not playing with a full deck.
Last edited by Duckwarrior on Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable. John F. Kennedy.
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

I was surprised to read that there are groups actively marketing the drinking and injecting of bleach...:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... oronavirus

That they managed to convince Trump to support their marketing campaign is only half surprising after the last "miracle drug" that Trump advertised failed to deliver.
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

Duckwarrior wrote:QUOTE (Duckwarrior @ Apr 24 2020, 10:00 AM) Basically, we are about 48 hours away from an american dying because they injected themselves with disinfectant, aren't we?

Surely we can all now agree that this man is not playing with a full deck.
Hence the reason why I posted a few years ago that Trump could be the most entertaining president in US history and that's saying a lot, considering who they have elected inn the past.

Don't take this as an insult America, we voted in a vagina to run our country.
ImageImage
Broodwich

Post by Broodwich »

vagina or not, he's actually doing his job
QUOTE Drizzo: ha ha good old chap
Drizzo: i am a brit
Drizzo: tut tut
Drizzo: wankarrrrrr
Drizzo: i only have sex whilst in the missionary position[/quote] Fas est et ab hoste doceri - Ovid