Donald Trump

Non-Allegiance related. High probability of spam. Pruned regularly.
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

I watched the tiger king the other day, and it sort of joined some dots for me (even though it is sensationalised), particularly regarding how gun control (lack of) and civil liberties (my right is greater than yours) dictate so much of politics.

It seems like everyone else is too busy minding their own turf (with their guns) to worry about the good of the collective.

I lolled at this but then I wonder how close this is to the Truth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWFMnnKRC0k

He is going to get in again. :mad:
Terran

Post by Terran »

Papsmear wrote:QUOTE (Papsmear @ Apr 28 2020, 11:50 PM) Hence the reason why I posted a few years ago that Trump could be the most entertaining president in US history and that's saying a lot, considering who they have elected inn the past.

Don't take this as an insult America, we voted in a vagina to run our country.
i see a lot of comments about the guy's femininity etc, but you know what, i also see a pretty close correlation between developments in science-based policy recommendations by think tanks and the like, and the policy direction taken by this administration. i didn't vote for the guy originally, but i would vote for him today given what i have learned about the policy analyst teams he seems to have surrounded himself with.
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

Terran wrote:QUOTE (Terran @ Apr 30 2020, 03:54 PM) i see a lot of comments about the guy's femininity etc, but you know what, i also see a pretty close correlation between developments in science-based policy recommendations by think tanks and the like, and the policy direction taken by this administration. i didn't vote for the guy originally, but i would vote for him today given what i have learned about the policy analyst teams he seems to have surrounded himself with.
I wasn't aware of the femininity thing.
As well I have no idea about the "policy analysts teams" he has surrounded himself with.
Feel free to expand on this if you like.
ImageImage
coopertronic

Post by coopertronic »

Grimmwolf_GB wrote:QUOTE (Grimmwolf_GB @ Apr 25 2020, 12:15 PM) I was surprised to read that there are groups actively marketing the drinking and injecting of bleach...:
Basicly ...
Yellow eyed, flat headed hissing maniacs.
ryujin

Post by ryujin »

*#$@faced $#@!tard Troll
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Papsmear wrote:QUOTE (Papsmear @ Apr 28 2020, 08:50 PM) Don't take this as an insult America, we voted in a vagina to run our country.
Like it's not an insult to the United States but it's pretty heavily insulting to people who have vaginas like ?

I feel like you're one of those people who is kind of obssessed with vaginas anyways, weren't you the one saying you would give your life's earnings to the person attached to one that you can shove your *#$@ in whenever you like?

So why are you out here using "vagina" as an insult?
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

Mebbe Paps wanted to use the C word, but tried to be civilised and hence offended?

Which makes me realise, the C Word is no longer a word tied to the V word, but rather just a harsh pronunciated word to represent hatred toward something.

Smile and enjoy your day P1. May the Gods of allegiance grant you 10 comm wins in a row this week :)
Last edited by Vortrog on Mon May 18, 2020 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Le Me: "Hm, this language Papsmear used is pretty misogynistic and I better call him in for it."

Le Vortrog: "Hm, she seems upset about something, I better tell her to smile."
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

Paps, stop being a *#$@.
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ May 20 2020, 12:50 AM) Le Vortrog: "Hm, she seems upset about something, I better tell her to smile."
You know my point, but do what you gotta do. Just D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F sometimes (linked at exactly the right spot).
Last edited by Vortrog on Wed May 20, 2020 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.