*flicks mulched chicken bits off his robes*

User-to-user help and troubleshooting.
BarfJawa

Post by BarfJawa »

A mysterious benefactor has offered to assist me in my time of need, and it seems I'll be venting folks into virtual space again real soon. Bloody unfortunate I wasn't able to recover my proper account, but I was able to get into this one.

Reckon I could get a nuke dropped on the DarthJawa proper account, and get thus one altered? Or the login creds for my original? Pappy suggested I talk to one of you, but I can't PM.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

BarfJawa wrote:QUOTE (BarfJawa @ Nov 17 2017, 03:28 AM) A mysterious benefactor has offered to assist me in my time of need, and it seems I'll be venting folks into virtual space again real soon. Bloody unfortunate I wasn't able to recover my proper account, but I was able to get into this one.

Reckon I could get a nuke dropped on the DarthJawa proper account, and get thus one altered? Or the login creds for my original? Pappy suggested I talk to one of you, but I can't PM.
I'll contact you
Last edited by MagisterXF94 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Sent you an email jawa.
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
DarthJawa

Post by DarthJawa »

All is well. Thanks! :cheers:
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

awesome! :)

Closing as solved.
Welcome back Jawa!