the new Weedcore 04

Discussion / Announcement area for WeedCore development.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

Okay

Afterburner 123 will be removed- Interceptors will mount Booster 123

Fighters have original mass and thrust values.
Interceptors have original thrust values.

Removing pulse probe from development. This should improve HTT BOMBER and SB viability.

Implementing the Draconium faction! I had it built, but not using the right TheAlaskan models. It will be done!!

Added SRM AB2, PW AC2 to treasures. chance =1 (sidenote: all treasure parts have chance = 1)

Added $1000 Cash Box to treasures, chance =10

Telerefinery base scan range increased to 2600m, was 2400m

Iron Coalition tech bases 2 minutes build time.

Rixian fighters can rip to SR scouts

quickfire reload time 0.5 second (was 0.25)

Now, I want to introduce a 10% global speed increase. I feel the need, the need for speed. He's going the distance, he's going for speed.
Last edited by Weedman on Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Sycrus

Post by Sycrus »

#MakeExpansionGreatAgain
NakPPI@XT wrote:QUOTE (NakPPI@XT @ Oct 7 2008, 03:50 PM) I didn't log in to allegiance to be taunted by some keyboard warrior that gets off by bragging about the size of his nuts in a 10 year old video game
blake420

Post by blake420 »

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
vogue

Post by vogue »

wait, so what’s the rough probability of running into a $1K cash in a sector over any other treasure — including a 500 cash?
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ May 5 2013, 08:35 PM) Vogue is clearly #1 and commanding against him feels like commanding against Spideycw at times... though he lacks that little bit of "I don't care who's on my team or what the factions are, it's going to be a stomp anyways" that Spidey managed to pull off in his heyday.
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

Please don't remove PP.

They add to the game.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

vogue wrote:QUOTE (vogue @ Oct 10 2017, 05:43 AM) wait, so what’s the rough probability of running into a $1K cash in a sector over any other treasure — including a 500 cash?
$500 cash has =60 chances I think its set

the $1000 would be 10. the icon will look different
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Nightflame

Post by Nightflame »

In the test core, ints default loadout was changed to boost, but no ints can actually MOUNT booster. This has the nice side-effect of making sure no one will ever play exp again, but maybe fix it anyway?
Last edited by Nightflame on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

shut your mouth, I have fixed this :)
Bukei

Post by Bukei »

In the test core, it is still only Sup that researches boost. Exp cannot research it :/
Ints still can't mount boost, only lt boost.

I like the changes to OH Exp. TT can now mount AB Hammer or AC :)
Last edited by Bukei on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am LedFist
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Boost is not supposed to researched in expansion. It is sup only technology. The goal of this change is to make it so that exp needs a sup for upgraded boosters.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.