HVY SCOUTS

Discussion / Announcement area for PCore development.
Terran

Post by Terran »

Bring back the mini-ac gunner mount for all the heavy scouts. Why was it removed anyway? Wasn't it some clueless voob that got rid of them? Something along the lines of the Adept gauss gun nerf debacle?

Respectfully... sorta...

-Terran
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Mini ac gunner mount was removed because somewhere along the lines we had a core dev that said, "I really hate Terran and want him to be miserable." And all core devs ever since have agreed.

(Seriously though fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I'll throw this on the list, but seriously my next core is going to focus heavily on the Phoenix faction.)
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Terran

Post by Terran »

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Jul 22 2017, 07:58 PM) Mini ac gunner mount was removed because somewhere along the lines we had a core dev that said, "I really hate Terran and want him to be miserable." And all core devs ever since have agreed.

(Seriously though fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I'll throw this on the list, but seriously my next core is going to focus heavily on the Phoenix faction.)
whatever, i preemptively agree with whatever balancing changes you do going forward, as long as you bring back the fun hvy scouts.
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
Raven_42

Post by Raven_42 »

They were fun cos op

Code: Select all

[img]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4351/babelfish.png[/img]
Terran

Post by Terran »

Raven_42 wrote:QUOTE (Raven_42 @ Aug 2 2017, 05:26 PM) They were fun cos op
two people defeating one person is op?
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

In a heavy scout.......yes they were overpowered especially in the small games we have been playing for the past few years.
ImageImage
fuzzylunkin1

Post by fuzzylunkin1 »

This really needs to be remedied before our glorious relaunch on steam!
NightRychune

Post by NightRychune »

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Jul 22 2017, 05:58 PM) Mini ac gunner mount was removed because somewhere along the lines we had a core dev that said, "I really hate Terran and want him to be miserable." And all core devs ever since have agreed.

may have been me

maybe
Terran

Post by Terran »

night, i hate you too

very very much

to everyone who says ac gunner hvy scouts are overpowered, stop sucking so much. you should love the opportunity to kill 2 birds with one minigun!

p1 don't listen to these noobs.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Do we still have the AB turret in the core? Maybe we could mount THAT on hvy scouts.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.