a doubt about boot

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
askarel

Post by askarel »

Just for my clarification, can you get boot for not having the ability to fly with the mouse?
im back again...
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

of course not. But it's HIIGHLY recommended to not fly with the keyboard
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
askarel

Post by askarel »

Senor NoirSol wrote:QUOTE (Senor NoirSol @ Feb 12 2017, 08:45 PM) of course not. But it's HIIGHLY recommended to not fly with the keyboard
so, today i get booted because this: "dont have ability to fly with mouse".
My network sometimes dont work well... ok, my bad (spikes of 999 ping and lag), but today i was sitting (11vs12), no net issues, just launched my scout and get booted.

And i saw a lot of weird boots today too (both sides).
where's the boot justification?
Why today was so easyly to get boot?
im back again...
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

This is the wild west...you can be booted for any reason.Don't take it personal.
askarel

Post by askarel »

raumvogel wrote:QUOTE (raumvogel @ Feb 12 2017, 09:28 PM) This is the wild west...you can be booted for any reason.Don't take it personal.
I know, nothing personal, but not encouraging too. I saw a lot of boots today without a reasonable justification: "ego boot"... "you are not good for my team boot"...
I dont want a court to judge boots either(it ll be ridiculous).
But at least you guys should come back with a justified boot. This type of boot, without reason, kill the game... finish the enthusiasm.
im back again...
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Ill rewiew the logs and take appropriate action.
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
Psychosis

Post by Psychosis »

Aska, this game has been around a long time, and some players really really really learned how to play. Not everyone deals with the frustration of handling newblets well.

Seriously though, 999 ping or not, your ability to play will be severely impacted. Allegiance is a highly TEAM orientated game. Teamwork wins games, lack of teamwork will throw the best advantages away.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

when did this happen aska?
azzwaldo

Post by azzwaldo »

'Twas an unusually bootalicious day on Sunday. Scoutman even got lobby banned at one point, which was a bit much. Having said that, tnere were some damned good games that day.
Last edited by azzwaldo on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once.
ryujin

Post by ryujin »

azzwaldo wrote:QUOTE (azzwaldo @ Feb 13 2017, 06:44 PM) 'Twas an unusually bootalicious day on Sunday. Scoutman even got lobby banned at one point, which was a bit much. Having said that, tnere were some damned good games that day.
To be honest I don't remember anyone booting the mouseless pilot.

I totally booted scoutman for first basesitting, then when called out on it and asked for int in specific sector and he launched a scout in different sector... (i mean i guess his name is scoutman, I should have not booted him for that)

But then after he came back and from lobby just kept harrassing me via PM, so yea, I lobbybanned him. Regrets=0
*#$@faced $#@!tard Troll