Star Citizen

Non-Allegiance related. High probability of spam. Pruned regularly.
peet

Post by peet »

At least they do not virtually rent space to McD, Wafflehouse, KFC... You book a ticket with AA spaceships and send space emails with AOL. Financial transactions with Visa. USPS ships cheap goods from China. Chris has much options left to get some cash.

Or use a Habbo Hotel kind of income, let players buy furniture.
Last edited by peet on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Globemaster_III

Post by Globemaster_III »

peet wrote:QUOTE (peet @ Dec 10 2017, 07:52 PM) At least they do not virtually rent space to McD, Wafflehouse, KFC... You book a ticket with AA spaceships and send space emails with AOL. Financial transactions with Visa. USPS ships cheap goods from China. Chris has much options left to get some cash.

Or use a Habbo Hotel kind of income, let players buy furniture.

the only reason why they didn't cause they can scam you
after so many year and still not done yet.
Adaven

Post by Adaven »

peet wrote:QUOTE (peet @ Dec 10 2017, 05:52 AM) At least they do not virtually rent space to McD, Wafflehouse, KFC... You book a ticket with AA spaceships and send space emails with AOL. Financial transactions with Visa. USPS ships cheap goods from China. Chris has much options left to get some cash.
Side note, I think games in general still haven't fully realized the potential here. Imagine completing the Kracken quest, and along with the 100 gold bounty you get a coupon for free calamari at Red Lobster.
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

Damn Adaven with the marketing smarts.
sunrodent

Post by sunrodent »

ya, i'm a quadrapedgan pretty much i only eat meat that has four legs, however i'm not a fanatic and i have made exceptions for some bipedal creatures from time to time in my youth.
Life is Funny, without it yer Dead.
SumVeritas

Post by SumVeritas »

Yaaaayyyy!!!! And now a lawsuit, this is bios research time
https://www.polygon.com/2017/12/13/1677 ... ne-lawsuit
Duckwarrior wrote:QUOTE (Duckwarrior @ Mar 8 2017, 09:38 PM) Desert eagle .50 cal from beechcraft bonanza as fly poor people over doctor son beechcraft bonanza trump beef texas ping pong boat 400k doctor son beefsteak good texas cali donald trump hilary dumocrats
Globemaster_III

Post by Globemaster_III »

Just like what i say before, they are Allegiance II
sunrodent

Post by sunrodent »

ah, Squadron 42, the single player game has some video.

https://youtu.be/vA_1rQTVKXk
peet

Post by peet »

Seeing the video of squadron 42, I am not sure if I want to spend hours for one mission. It consumes much time walking around, talking, equipping, set up the ship. No quick battle option? The graphics are stunning and nice, but rendering a rock in ultra high blah blah blah does not make the game more fun.

I can imagine the frustration sitting behind your computer for hours and than crash your ship on some space rock. I wonder if they have a pod ride to base :)
sunrodent

Post by sunrodent »

in squadron 42 you probably just wake up in a hospital ship or room somewhere.

in the persistent universe star citizen npc's and some players will accept mission to pick up piss poor pilots who have crash landed on some surface and stranded themselves in space.

it's not just beautiful graphics, if you see any meteorite or space rubble it exists there and you can get out and walk on it or just stand on it if its too small.

Me i love just standing on a tiny meteorite in space. ahem...