Ready to test?

Questions / Announcements area for beta tests of Allegiance's future updates.
BackTrak

Post by BackTrak »

EDIT: Beta is off line, see below for details.

Well, stop-n-go time, anyway! :D

Server and Lobby are up and running on my box, while CSS + DB is at it's normal home on ACSS. We're still waiting on the club, which means squads, stats and badges aren't going to be visible yet. I'm hoping pkk can assist me with figuring out why I can't get to it on acss.alleg.net, but I think it can be sorted.

So, without further ado, here's the first drop (I'll be hosting from my box until we get stable, then I'll put builds on GitHub):

http://allegiance.publicvm.com/Releases/AllegSetup_131.exe

Note: no more launcher, just use the beta link directly from your desktop.

Thanks,
-BT
Last edited by BackTrak on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Didnt work for me.

I kept getting "failed to connect to the lobby", after inputting my ACSS credentials.
I was running the beta 1.3 exe.

The only reason I can think of, is due to the fact that I have Imago's allegiance version, installed on another HD.

Also our old 1.2 just got 130 updates.

I'll wipe imago's version and reinstall our own 1.3.
Last edited by MagisterXF94 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Solved!
imago's version was conflicting with our own 1.3
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

Great.After the updates it lost my stored credentials. Now my login doesn't work.
ChaoticStorm

Post by ChaoticStorm »

It does seem that this install breaks the old allegiance ACSS launcher :|

On the plus side, was able to log in. None of the zone stuff works yet but that's to be expected, was able to reach lobby but fail to join any game I make.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

raumvogel wrote:QUOTE (raumvogel @ Aug 15 2015, 04:06 PM) Great.After the updates it lost my stored credentials. Now my login doesn't work.
be patient
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

Blacksun94 wrote:QUOTE (Blacksun94 @ Aug 15 2015, 10:43 AM) be patient
OK,but I can't d/l backtracs version either...server issues?
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

I cannot launch the beta 1.3.
it did launch before, but now it does not work

Translation:" Cannot find the insertion point, of the procedure, in the dynamic linking library".
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

raumvogel wrote:QUOTE (raumvogel @ Aug 15 2015, 04:57 PM) OK,but I can't d/l backtracs version either...server issues?
i'm setting up an alternate download link
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

Blacksun94 wrote:QUOTE (Blacksun94 @ Aug 15 2015, 11:14 AM) i'm setting up an alternate download link
Cool,I'll be checking here to offer any help. I wish this stuff was done on Mondays instead of the day before the main event.