TheBeast911

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
cashto

Post by cashto »

If you intend to HTT against exp, don't buy (the enemy) mini3.If you only have nan1 against mini3 heavy ints, don't expect anyone to nan.If your vets are flatly refusing to get with your plan, good chance your plan is stupid. Get another plan.If your vets tell you what you need to buy in order to win, stop wasting money on other crap.

That game last night that you ragequit and dropped comm on me? Yes, we won it. All you had to do was get adv miners and mine 60k to sig3 SBs, I don't see what the big problem was.
Globemaster_III wrote:QUOTE (Globemaster_III @ Jan 11 2018, 11:27 PM) as you know i think very little of cashto, cashto alway a flying low pilot, he alway flying a trainer airplane and he rented
kaiser33

Post by kaiser33 »

o.o ...was it necessary?
Last edited by kaiser33 on Mon May 04, 2015 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

kaiser33 wrote:QUOTE (kaiser33 @ May 4 2015, 05:48 AM) o.o ...was it necessary?
Stop reading the forums and play again!
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

cashto wrote:QUOTE (cashto @ May 3 2015, 01:50 PM) That game last night that you ragequit and dropped comm on me? Yes, we won it. All you had to do was get adv miners and mine 60k to sig3 SBs, I don't see what the big problem was.
Um,let's see.The problem is he isn't used to commanding. And he hasn't memorized what to do in all of these situations like you have.
Deathrender

Post by Deathrender »

:popcorn:
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Jul 22 2017, 05:58 PM) Mini ac gunner mount was removed because somewhere along the lines we had a core dev that said, "I really hate Terran and want him to be miserable." And all core devs ever since have agreed.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

cashto wrote:QUOTE (cashto @ May 3 2015, 10:50 AM) If you intend to HTT against exp, don't buy (the enemy) mini3.If you only have nan1 against mini3 heavy ints, don't expect anyone to nan.If your vets are flatly refusing to get with your plan, good chance your plan is stupid. Get another plan.If your vets tell you what you need to buy in order to win, stop wasting money on other crap.

That game last night that you ragequit and dropped comm on me? Yes, we won it. All you had to do was get adv miners and mine 60k to sig3 SBs, I don't see what the big problem was.
raumvogel wrote:QUOTE (raumvogel @ May 4 2015, 02:15 PM) Um,let's see.The problem is he isn't used to commanding. And he hasn't memorized what to do in all of these situations like you have.
He hasn't memorized "read the chat and see what the vets are saying" ?
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Psychosis

Post by Psychosis »

I can see where it might be difficult to tell what do when half the time the chat is filled with idiots saying the exact WRONG thing to do.
everywhere116

Post by everywhere116 »

Psychosis wrote:QUOTE (Psychosis @ May 4 2015, 08:40 PM) I can see where it might be difficult to tell what do when half the time the chat is filled with idiots saying the exact WRONG thing to do.
Ehh, that will be taken care of in r8, where Blacksun says that the game will automatically analyze your current tactical situation and cross out any advice from players that is incorrect.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

There's already a command built-in for that. !mute everywhere116@elem :ninja:

(couldn't resist sorry ;) )
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
azzwaldo

Post by azzwaldo »

Sounds like you needed a boot resign Beast. It's the only way these vets willl learn.
Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once.