Babel

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
ThePhantom032

Post by ThePhantom032 »

I'm bad for team morale.

:psyched:
Still ready to teach anyone who asks nicely whatever they want to know about playing alleg. Contrary to popular opinion I do not eat newbies. Voobs taste much better.
vogue

Post by vogue »

You're literally cancer German scum
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ May 5 2013, 08:35 PM) Vogue is clearly #1 and commanding against him feels like commanding against Spideycw at times... though he lacks that little bit of "I don't care who's on my team or what the factions are, it's going to be a stomp anyways" that Spidey managed to pull off in his heyday.
Dibbley2

Post by Dibbley2 »

After reading all that i came to a conclussion.

Its not who's the best. its (those few) who have the ability JUST for a single moment escape reality connect to the ship your flying and feel the fight.. its that last moment that counts. mind fighting mind

I vote Babel.
then exstend that vote to all 4.

:thumbsup:
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

Dibbley2 wrote:QUOTE (Dibbley2 @ Jun 19 2015, 11:14 AM) After reading all that i came to a conclussion.

Its not who's the best. its (those few) who have the ability JUST for a single moment escape reality connect to the ship your flying and feel the fight.. its that last moment that counts. mind fighting mind

I vote Babel.
then exstend that vote to all 4.

:thumbsup:
Thank you.
Raven_42

Post by Raven_42 »

I do alright on US but on Mach I'd be more confident to say: P32 > Babel > Rest (including current rust levels). Probably about 4 or 5 out there that could make that a harder call on US, or after some more games: Brood, Sheff, Shiz, Vogue, Weed perhaps.

But who is this vo0bs guy srsly.

Code: Select all

[img]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4351/babelfish.png[/img]
qqmwoarplox

Post by qqmwoarplox »

I wrekt everyone 2 years ago
vogue

Post by vogue »

qqqqqq wrote:QUOTE (qqqqqq @ Jun 20 2015, 01:46 PM) I wrekt everyone 2 years ago
you never wrekt anyone scum
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ May 5 2013, 08:35 PM) Vogue is clearly #1 and commanding against him feels like commanding against Spideycw at times... though he lacks that little bit of "I don't care who's on my team or what the factions are, it's going to be a stomp anyways" that Spidey managed to pull off in his heyday.
qqmwoarplox

Post by qqmwoarplox »

you were by far the easiest to rekt in the list
JimmyNighthawk

Post by JimmyNighthawk »

raumvogel wrote:QUOTE (raumvogel @ Apr 5 2015, 04:21 AM) Babel is the best pilot in Allegiance right now.
A pilot belongs to his/... ship - so what is wrong with your question, topicmaker-$!"§%%§!§!%§§$&§$/&"$/&!%/"%/$%/"$$"!%T!§$%!$!"§%§$&!"$"§%!$§"!§$"§$ ... sry, :D
Beschenkt die Starken!
Schröpft die Schwachen,
und die Armen schlagt ans Kreuz!

Wir hängen nicht am Leben,
doch an einem Traum!