Creating Alleg Music Videos

"Can someone create a ________ for me?"
Deathrender

Post by Deathrender »

Hey, in the interest of creating new content to show on the upcoming front page for Alleg, I'm wondering if anyone can create an Alleg music video with one (or more, if you wish) of these songs?

Wires - Red Fang

Dreamline - Rush

Bravado - Rush

Castle Tank Boss - Timesplitters OST

Spaceport - Timesplitters OST

There's some variety in there for whatever inspires your creative taste. I'd prefer to omit any text inside the video and keep it pure game content.

If you're looking for video content from Alleg, I can assist with this (along with anyone else who wants to) as it doesn't need to necessarily have gameplay from one pilot.

Here are some videos that TA has done which I find are very well done:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHednIf67xs
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9326585/allegiance/
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Jul 22 2017, 05:58 PM) Mini ac gunner mount was removed because somewhere along the lines we had a core dev that said, "I really hate Terran and want him to be miserable." And all core devs ever since have agreed.
aem

Post by aem »

You don't make front page videos for Alleg using copyrighted music you don't have a license to use.
Deathrender

Post by Deathrender »

AEM wrote:QUOTE (AEM @ Mar 23 2015, 05:25 PM) You don't make front page videos for Alleg using copyrighted music you don't have a license to use.
What about using the in-game music? :P
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Jul 22 2017, 05:58 PM) Mini ac gunner mount was removed because somewhere along the lines we had a core dev that said, "I really hate Terran and want him to be miserable." And all core devs ever since have agreed.
ryujin

Post by ryujin »

"enjoy your diarrhea"
*#$@faced $#@!tard Troll