Front view of ints

Discussion / Announcement area for PCore development.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Yup. Giga ints need to be a tad bigger.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

While head on they are a bit difficult to hit, the rest of their body is massive. Also they have weak hull so it balances pretty well.

I don't think I've ever heard any semi competent pilot complain that giga ints are too thin.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Depending on how you feel about Babelfish or Vogue...
Patman3

Post by Patman3 »

Giga ints are too thin! You also used to be able to park a giga int between the giga int gunmounts, thus giga ints had an odd balance of being hard to hit and hard to hit anything with.
Broodwich

Post by Broodwich »

lets not forget their awful accel..
QUOTE Drizzo: ha ha good old chap
Drizzo: i am a brit
Drizzo: tut tut
Drizzo: wankarrrrrr
Drizzo: i only have sex whilst in the missionary position[/quote] Fas est et ab hoste doceri - Ovid
Deathrender

Post by Deathrender »

Giga ints are easy to deal with. They are flat, so you must attempt to catch them in a vertically positioned vector so your guns hit flat with the top/bottom of the ship, or you get up in their face and out-damage them because their hull sucks and their gun damage is average.
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Jul 22 2017, 05:58 PM) Mini ac gunner mount was removed because somewhere along the lines we had a core dev that said, "I really hate Terran and want him to be miserable." And all core devs ever since have agreed.
Raven_42

Post by Raven_42 »

People forget that thin ints are not only thin in a head to head - if the pilot is moderately competent at rolling, while evading an attempt to be closed down and engaged, they will line up their thin profile with the attacker.

Code: Select all

[img]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4351/babelfish.png[/img]
Drizzo

Post by Drizzo »

Don't you dare $#@!ing touch the GCFI Drizzo.

Nerf the RKS Broodwich B.
cashto wrote:QUOTE (cashto @ Oct 16 2010, 02:48 AM) Interceptors are fun because without one, Drizzo would be physically incapable of entering a sector.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Giga ints will only have 1 minigun in future releases. Hvy ints 2. Thus the lxy ints (which will retain 3 guns) will have a noticeable advantage over hvy ints.

Rix ints will no longer mount minigun. EMP only.