PCore 9 Todo List

Discussion / Announcement area for PCore development.
Archangelus

Post by Archangelus »

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Jan 13 2015, 01:48 AM) With regard to killers:

They have not changed since DN. I can't see why what you say would be true just looking at the numbers, but I will investigate and see what I can find out.
Yes they were. I dont know if damage wise ( I dont have TEK installed atm to check), but I am 100% sure that the damage class was changed to match the disruptors class at early XC releases. I dont know if P32 core is based on XC or DN.
pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Jul 18 2014, 06:08 AM) Seems like some people forget, that they're guest here and their status can be removed any time.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Are you 100% on that Archy?
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
ChaoticStorm

Post by ChaoticStorm »

This core is DN based.

Genelogy of cores

DN - > CC (split at 08?)- >>CC post 08(defunct)
CC08->> XC(defunct)
DN->>WC(weedcore)->> PCore(p32)->> Pcore(pnix1)
Last edited by ChaoticStorm on Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Archangelus

Post by Archangelus »

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Jan 13 2015, 09:08 PM)
Are you 100% on that Archy?
QUOTE XC 04

General Changes:

Damage Modifiers:
DM02 (PW Gat):
Modifier vs. Utility increased to .45 [.37]
DM03 (EW Disruptor, Killer, Mini-Dis):
Modifier vs. Heavy hull decreased to 1.6 [2.75]
Modifier vs. Superheavy hull decreased to 1.6 [2.5][/quote]

Yup. :ninja: Althought I confused the whole shebang! Also I dont know if this impacts on lt bases damage.

Also $#@! you for making me dig this all the way!
pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Jul 18 2014, 06:08 AM) Seems like some people forget, that they're guest here and their status can be removed any time.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Archangelus wrote:QUOTE (Archangelus @ Jan 13 2015, 03:51 PM) I am 100% sure that the damage class was changed to match the disruptors class at early XC releases.
This never happened. DM03 was changed in an early XC release, but Killers have always been in DM03 since DN (which spawned CC which spawned XC).
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Update: I was out of town last weekend, so this weekend will be my testing weekend followed by a release on the twenty sixth.
Raven_42

Post by Raven_42 »

This set of changes very well may be too incoherent to easily work on from - identifying which buffs/nerfs to which strategies were important will be harder to discern. PCore as-is seems worth some more fine tuning.

Opening rip-to cons seems OTT.

Code: Select all

[img]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4351/babelfish.png[/img]
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Raven_42 wrote:QUOTE (Raven_42 @ Jan 22 2015, 07:36 AM) This set of changes very well may be too incoherent to easily work on from - identifying which buffs/nerfs to which strategies were important will be harder to discern. PCore as-is seems worth some more fine tuning.

Opening rip-to cons seems OTT.
With the exception of my changes to Drac, these *are* just fine tuning changes. It looks like a whole bunch of stuff is changing but really a lot of it is fluff. Example: there's a whole big thing about interceptors. It's literally just about whether or not they can mount TF weapons after killing TF ints.
Example: There's a whole lot of changes under GT. It's literally minor tweaks to pieces of tech no one really buys anyways.

The only real balance change other than miner tweaks was reverting a Drac nerf, nerfing them in a different way, and giving them something else to kinda beef them up. Otherwise it is just fine-tuning for this update.

EDIT: That being said, I'm very interested in your thoughts if you could go a little more in-depth. Do you feel Draconium is fine?
Last edited by zombywoof on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vogue

Post by vogue »

What's the update on this
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ May 5 2013, 08:35 PM) Vogue is clearly #1 and commanding against him feels like commanding against Spideycw at times... though he lacks that little bit of "I don't care who's on my team or what the factions are, it's going to be a stomp anyways" that Spidey managed to pull off in his heyday.
KingJoffrey

Post by KingJoffrey »

vogue wrote:QUOTE (vogue @ Mar 9 2015, 03:34 PM) What's the update on this
Its only ninth, twenty sixth is still far away in the future...