Z v XEXY Nov 2nd Recap

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Everything you just said MW is either factually incorrect or factually irrelevant to this discussion.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Kumquat

Post by Kumquat »

Don't pay attention to him. He just wants to feel love for the first time in his life and is acting out.

SY is in general super OP in small games. You invest a minimal number of people into something that is tough as balls to stop with a small team just due to shield and hull numbers, nevermind if you actually add nans to it. There were things you could have done that would have killed us straight out. I'm not going to reveal them but they exist. The more people you have the less SY causes game ending problems. If we had even a person less we most likely lose.
Malicious Wraith

Post by Malicious Wraith »

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Nov 3 2014, 01:01 PM) Everything you just said MW is either factually incorrect or factually irrelevant to this discussion.
Sorry, did I hurt your feelings?

Point out a single thing I said that was factually incorrect.

Please note: You being butthurt is not the same as a statement being factually incorrect.
Last edited by Malicious Wraith on Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unknown wrote:[Just want] to play some games before Alleg dies for good.
I don't want that time to be a @#(!-storm of hate and schadenfreude.
IG: Liquid_Mamba / Fedman
Drizzo

Post by Drizzo »

You would think he would have achieved more than winning a single squad game, with the amount of posturing that comes from his mouth.
cashto wrote:QUOTE (cashto @ Oct 16 2010, 02:48 AM) Interceptors are fun because without one, Drizzo would be physically incapable of entering a sector.
Malicious Wraith

Doc Izzo wrote:QUOTE (Doc Izzo @ Nov 3 2014, 02:08 PM) You would think he would have achieved more than winning a single squad game, with the amount of posturing that comes from his mouth.
You would think that "hypervets" would be more secure in their "hypervetness" and not so unable to accept fault.

When you lost to us it was "because you weren't trying."
When you lost to them, it was because caps "aren't viable in 15 v 15."

Your opponents deserve their dues for countering you.
Grow up.
Last edited by Malicious Wraith on Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drizzo

Post by Drizzo »

I'm the only one to claim to be a hypervet and I'm curious to see where you see me saying those things?
cashto wrote:QUOTE (cashto @ Oct 16 2010, 02:48 AM) Interceptors are fun because without one, Drizzo would be physically incapable of entering a sector.
Malicious Wraith

Doc Izzo wrote:QUOTE (Doc Izzo @ Nov 3 2014, 02:50 PM) I'm the only one to claim to be a hypervet and I'm curious to see where you see me saying those things?
"You" was in reference to your squad leadership as a whole.
"You" in the particular are no different.

This is my favorite. "Its a cheap tactic when you use it. When we use it its completely underpowered."-

When @ELEM beat yall with SY:
spideycw wrote:QUOTE (spideycw @ Oct 6 2014, 02:03 PM) We should all be so lucky to see Shipyard in 12 team size games
When yall ran SY:
spideycw wrote:QUOTE (spideycw @ Nov 3 2014, 09:08 AM) SY is no longer a viable option for a 15 vs 15 game!
"Whawawa, we lost because you used cheap tactic."
"Whawawa, not my fault I lost, I am so hypervet."
"Whawawa, that previous tactic? Totally @#(!. Never works. P32s fault we lost. Whawa."

Grow up, broskis. Papa Dome needs to spank some egotistical children.
Last edited by Malicious Wraith on Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drizzo

Post by Drizzo »

You're grasping at straws here. I didn't realize that trying new things was the same as not trying to win? You are still trying to drag spidey into this when I am the one directly confronting you, or are you just going to wildly swing at any and everyone you can. Plus I think your ego eclipses everyone else's, even mine. Which is funny considering your accolades are being the reason for the in-game mute function being implemented, having mod preview and the warn system being put in place. Oh and you beat us once, in what amounts to this game's twilight years. Good job. If you've achieved anything else please remind me so I can add it to the wiki.

Also, anyone find MW telling people to "grow up" a bit hypocritical?
Last edited by Drizzo on Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Malicious Wraith wrote:QUOTE (Malicious Wraith @ Nov 3 2014, 11:02 AM) Sorry, did I hurt your feelings?
No.

QUOTE Point out a single thing I said that was factually incorrect.[/quote]

Sure!
Malicious Wraith wrote:QUOTE (Malicious Wraith @ Nov 3 2014, 08:45 AM) Worked fine when my glorious cavalry @ELEM trounced @XEXY.
With half as many cruisers.
That game was 11 v 12, not 15 v 15.

Also Xexy was expansion, not tac, and the issue at stake here is killer 2 vs sy in medium-large games.

QUOTE Things aren't like Community Core anymore when you completely removed counters to capital ships for pilot sized craft, Spider.[/quote]
Spidey's changes to SY during his tenure as CC overlord was actually to nerf the ships themselves so it wasn't necessary to instantly go sup and get dis2 whenever you saw that shipyard con.

By my count that's 3 things you are factually incorrect about... and I don't even need to see how many cruisers you guys actually used in that game!
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Malicious Wraith

Doc Izzo wrote:QUOTE (Doc Izzo @ Nov 3 2014, 03:32 PM) Also, anyone find MW telling people to "grow up" a bit hypocritical?
Yeah, call the peanut gallery here Drizzo.
When bullies get called out, they turn to their friends.

Bitch.