PCore007

Discussion / Announcement area for PCore development.
vogue

Post by vogue »

kaiser33 wrote:QUOTE (kaiser33 @ Dec 10 2014, 07:38 AM) well if you want allegiance to be played in the same way i'ts been played for years then dont change anything at all and make another generic base faction copy paste or in other words, leave it as it is . :mad:
bro I'd be flabbergasted if you knew what a nan is after seeing you fly. You keep that piece of gameplay constant because it's completely based on skill. Aiming a nan while flying around evading shots on a bomb run ain't easy. On top of that you do things like Xnan that require immense situational awareness and pilot skill to pull off successfully. It could be argued it is probably one of the most interesting mechanics in the game, and you want to straight up remove it for a faction because you're a $#@!ing tard.

Grats.
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ May 5 2013, 08:35 PM) Vogue is clearly #1 and commanding against him feels like commanding against Spideycw at times... though he lacks that little bit of "I don't care who's on my team or what the factions are, it's going to be a stomp anyways" that Spidey managed to pull off in his heyday.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

The only thing I can add to Vogue's (100% accurate, based on videos of you I've seen, and imo it's no coincidence Element flies better now) criticism of your gameplay and your idea is this:

It's been tried.

It was reverted for a reason.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

Back when Pheonix was introduced, people just couldn't get their heads around how to play them or how to defend against them. Their bombers ran into the same issue as cap ships where they just don't scale well, too small numbers horribly OP, too many horribly UP.

The times it was played properly was really fun, having a fleet of fully gunned ass shielded bombers was pretty epic. I think it's main hindrance was that it required people to play the game in a way they weren't used to and suffered because of that.
Patman3

Post by Patman3 »

That was also the era of AoE Dis3. :rofl:
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

$#@! the retard gun. That thing worked better if you missed slightly, so freaken stupid.
ThePhantom032

Post by ThePhantom032 »

Dont make me clean up again. I'm quite sure I missed posts, but cant be bothered to go back and clear them all out.

All of you, keep your insults out of this forum. Don't make me figure out how to block people from posting here, I have better things to do with my time.
You can @#(!post all you want in rants, this is for actual discussion of Pcore007 and upcoming changes in 8.

Which, btw, I'm finishing up right now.
Last edited by ThePhantom032 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Still ready to teach anyone who asks nicely whatever they want to know about playing alleg. Contrary to popular opinion I do not eat newbies. Voobs taste much better.