New project

Discussion area for user-created Allegiance models, textures, voicechats, music, and other ingame content.
bastard

Post by bastard »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmgqkVR ... kA&index=1

working on some possible updates.

bast
<Aeris_PK> Bastard: "beeeeeeeeeeech, watchu be talkinlikedat to da derrr ho, yu ho, na go make meh a sammich!"
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

wat

A GT ship that doesn't look like a concrete brick, you sir are mad!
Dome

Post by Dome »

Looking good man! Nice work.
Solamnus

Post by Solamnus »

too smooth to be true :) ))
ImageImageImage <Gandalf> RT are the gentlemen of this gameImage
juckto

Post by juckto »

If that's a scout, I'd make the wings a bit slimmer and shorter. Sort of like IC ships. I dunno why, but that was my first reaction .

But looks good, in any case.
Usually though, "skill" is used to covertly mean "match the game exactly to my level of competence." Anyone who is at all worse than me should fail utterly (and humorously!) and anyone better is clearly too caught up in the game and their opinions shouldn't count.
ThePhantom032

Post by ThePhantom032 »

juckto wrote:QUOTE (juckto @ Oct 14 2014, 03:54 PM) If that's a scout, I'd make the wings a bit slimmer and shorter. Sort of like IC ships. I dunno why, but that was my first reaction .

But looks good, in any case.
Video description says:
QUOTE Possible new GT Stealth Fighter[/quote]

I'm worried its a bit too flat, we have too many ships like that already and they're almost impossible to properly balance.
Still ready to teach anyone who asks nicely whatever they want to know about playing alleg. Contrary to popular opinion I do not eat newbies. Voobs taste much better.
Djole88

Post by Djole88 »

What are you using to make that?
Could you possible make it compatible with ogre? http://www.ogre3d.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index....=OGRE+Exporters
Could you make me a collision model? (unforunately I haven't found any good exporters myself, but blender should have one)

I need a disected ship, that is something not made out of a single mesh/collision model but rather like wings, fuselage, tail (the more the better)...

If its not too much trouble for you could provide me that?
If you do decide to do it please make sure that the material/texture files don't have generic names (like Material001)
juckto

Post by juckto »

Phantom032 wrote:QUOTE (Phantom032 @ Oct 15 2014, 03:04 AM) Video description says:
I'm going to blame iPhone's tiny screen and auto-play-videos feature as why I missed that blatantly obvious sentence.
Usually though, "skill" is used to covertly mean "match the game exactly to my level of competence." Anyone who is at all worse than me should fail utterly (and humorously!) and anyone better is clearly too caught up in the game and their opinions shouldn't count.
bastard

Post by bastard »

Just stuff, I am working on. Everything has been tested and I have found a way to use more than one texture that alleg doesn't mind. This has allowed me to make much better looking coverage. Also the collision and hitbox has been done in a scale-able format. This means if I load the ship into alleg and it's too big, I can just scale it and everything moves to fit. Simple as that.

https://sketchfab.com/trance
<Aeris_PK> Bastard: "beeeeeeeeeeech, watchu be talkinlikedat to da derrr ho, yu ho, na go make meh a sammich!"
SP4WN

Post by SP4WN »

Looks sweet in all honesty, cant wait to see more.

Also screw TA, im still saddened this baby never saw the light of day!