Repository of original allegiance files?

Discussion area for user-created Allegiance models, textures, voicechats, music, and other ingame content.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Do we have any links?
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
KGJV

Post by KGJV »

I've uploaded the MSR source as posted by them long ago.

Here : https://mega.co.nz/#!HUxwSZKQ!36Qgz...AYu3AoVjtjyN_1A (512 MB File)

It's not the orignal CD but it's what they used to build it.
You'll find the source code and all the original artwork in 'source' format ('x file' for models and 'bmp' for images/textures).
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Thanks a lot!
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
pkk

Post by pkk »

The Escapist (Justin Emerson) @ Dec 21 2010, 02:33 PM:
The history of open-source Allegiance is paved with the bodies of dead code branches, forum flame wars, and personal vendettas. But a community remains because people still love the game.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

I took a look at the old art and there are tons of unsed incons for a ui. can we use that?
Last edited by MagisterXF94 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.