Blacksun's repository of Mods! LIKNS HERE!

Allegiance discussion not belonging in another forum.
ChaoticStorm

Post by ChaoticStorm »

Blacksun94 wrote:QUOTE (Blacksun94 @ Feb 11 2015, 04:51 PM) https://www.dropbox.com/s/m4c6p9b8tzjov ... d.zip?dl=0
Thanks, did you manage to grab the one that makes all miniguns look like tf mini as well? Or was that not hosted on mesials?
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

ChaoticStorm wrote:QUOTE (ChaoticStorm @ Feb 11 2015, 05:56 PM) Thanks, did you manage to grab the one that makes all miniguns look like tf mini as well? Or was that not hosted on mesials?
the purple bullets?
I have those but that mod actually increases bullet size.
Still want them?
Last edited by MagisterXF94 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
ChaoticStorm

Post by ChaoticStorm »

Blacksun94 wrote:QUOTE (Blacksun94 @ Feb 11 2015, 04:58 PM) the purple bullets?
I have those but that mod actually increases bullet size.
Still want them?
Nope. All I know was that it changed normal minigun to the tf sprite. Shouldn't be purple O.o since tf miniguns are green.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

ChaoticStorm wrote:QUOTE (ChaoticStorm @ Feb 11 2015, 06:03 PM) Nope. All I know was that it changed normal minigun to the tf sprite. Shouldn't be purple O.o since tf miniguns are green.
Nope i have only purple mini bullets.
Sorry.
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
MiamiHeat87

Post by MiamiHeat87 »

Thanks for the saving. I was going to try to modify the sprites myself, but I couldn't seem to find the exact one.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Mage wrote:QUOTE (Mage @ Feb 12 2015, 09:03 AM) Thanks for the saving. I was going to try to modify the sprites myself, but I couldn't seem to find the exact one.
The mini sprites?
tf5bmp.mdl
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

http://web.archive.org/web/20000815213241/...tures/nanoflux/
Nice article made by an original beta tester
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Quick poll:
What mod do you like/use the most?
What would like to see published/made?
Deathrender

Post by Deathrender »

Blacksun94 wrote:QUOTE (Blacksun94 @ Mar 5 2015, 04:28 AM) Quick poll:
What mod do you like/use the most?
What would like to see published/made?
Graphic, UI, vc packs.

An installer to link all the known chatpacks so that people can pick a chatpack they like and have all the sound files installed for all chat packs that come with the installer so they can hear the vc.
Last edited by Deathrender on Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Jul 22 2017, 05:58 PM) Mini ac gunner mount was removed because somewhere along the lines we had a core dev that said, "I really hate Terran and want him to be miserable." And all core devs ever since have agreed.