Allegiance Original music and custom VC pack do not work

A place to discuss user-created Allegiance music, soundfiles, chatpacks, and other audio-related content.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Hey :)
I downloaded and extracted TE's valor Chat pack in the artwork folder as per instruction.
Same with the original music pack for allegiance.
But neither of those work. ( the new VC show up in the chat menu, but don't make a sound).
Music doesn't play.
Thoughts on the cause?
Thanks in advance.
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Nobody can help me? ):
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

I'd like to,but I'm not familiar with the code structure enough to be of help.
rixo

Post by rixo »

The music and sounds in allegiance are .ogg files, did you see that when you were roaming the game's Production/Artwork folder? Any new sounds you get need to be converted to the .ogg format for them to work. That's all I know on the issue, and I used this method to get a certain missing voice chat to work after I found and downloaded it.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Solved it seems allegiance reads only ogg based files and tot waw