Drac Figs

Discussion / Announcement area for PCore development.
Drizzo

Post by Drizzo »

I want you to go head to head with a Drac fig and then after that explain to me exactly what the $#@! you were thinking when you designed that @#(!?

Really TA? You smokin crack and designing @#(!?
cashto wrote:QUOTE (cashto @ Oct 16 2010, 02:48 AM) Interceptors are fun because without one, Drizzo would be physically incapable of entering a sector.
Drizzo

Post by Drizzo »

Here I'll even be productive and tell you what you should have done with them.

Reduced side thrust accel
Widen them
or
USE BUBBLE HITBOXES IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THEM THAT SMALL
cashto wrote:QUOTE (cashto @ Oct 16 2010, 02:48 AM) Interceptors are fun because without one, Drizzo would be physically incapable of entering a sector.
vogue

Post by vogue »

yeah that @#(! is whack homie, why you gotta make your faction so overpowered son
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ May 5 2013, 08:35 PM) Vogue is clearly #1 and commanding against him feels like commanding against Spideycw at times... though he lacks that little bit of "I don't care who's on my team or what the factions are, it's going to be a stomp anyways" that Spidey managed to pull off in his heyday.
Raven_42

Post by Raven_42 »

Drac fig went through one round of redesign since release, for being unhittable. Has the old version crept back in during updates?

Code: Select all

[img]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4351/babelfish.png[/img]
carbon

Post by carbon »

Make a faction where every ship is the size of a pixel.
Malicious Wraith

Post by Malicious Wraith »

I think some of the gunmounts need improvement on a bunch of different ships. It makes certain tech paths less than viable.
Unknown wrote:[Just want] to play some games before Alleg dies for good.
I don't want that time to be a @#(!-storm of hate and schadenfreude.
IG: Liquid_Mamba / Fedman
Archangelus

Post by Archangelus »

I dont know about the size, to me they look quite ok. But in fact drac sup is a bit too strong. I cant say what is making it, since I never bothered to read the faction perks/nerfs, but going head on against a rix mg3 hvy int fully pimped and not even getting close to die, is excessive.
pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Jul 18 2014, 06:08 AM) Seems like some people forget, that they're guest here and their status can be removed any time.
Drizzo

Post by Drizzo »

bump. fig hitbox still not fixed
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

I can make it bigger but the community had for the 99% been fine with it
ThePhantom032

Post by ThePhantom032 »

Expect Pcore006 next weekend. Featuring - besides some other stuff - larger drac figs
(also I could have sworn they were larger at some point in the past, maybe they just felt easy to hit compared to the old scouts? :P ).
Still ready to teach anyone who asks nicely whatever they want to know about playing alleg. Contrary to popular opinion I do not eat newbies. Voobs taste much better.