Drac Figs

Discussion / Announcement area for PCore development.
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

i think the complaint right now is that their hit boxes aren't bubbled enough. i'm going to do some work on both the model and hitbox - p32 i'll give you the files like usual to test + scale length as needed.

expect them later today.
ThePhantom032

Post by ThePhantom032 »

TheAlaskan wrote:QUOTE (TheAlaskan @ Aug 18 2014, 12:38 AM) i think the complaint right now is that their hit boxes aren't bubbled enough. i'm going to do some work on both the model and hitbox - p32 i'll give you the files like usual to test + scale length as needed.

expect them later today.
if you want to work on the models again i wont stop you. I dont expect to get to fig size testing until wednesday anyway.
Still ready to teach anyone who asks nicely whatever they want to know about playing alleg. Contrary to popular opinion I do not eat newbies. Voobs taste much better.
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

yeah that sounds good - i added a 4th wing to the bottom of the ship that should give it plenty of profile plus a larger bubble. we'll see how it feels in testing
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

FYI - there are new drac fig models coming on line w/ the release of pcore006. I have no idea when that is though - p32 has had the artwork for a bit now.
privateerm

Post by privateerm »

Be warned, they only want interceptors!
Blah blah blah blah (breath) blah blah blah blah (breath) oh, what was this thread about again......
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

nice work TA

or you could add your new model to the core and sent it to pkk and call it pc06
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

$#@! it, i'm going rogue - get on steam weed
Last edited by TheAlaskan on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ThePhantom032

Post by ThePhantom032 »

Oh hmmm oh well...

I probably shouldve read up on the forums before I got to work :P

Pcore6 doesnt have many changes, I just dont have the time to test lots of changes anymore :(
Will likely be my last release for the foreseeable, aside from small hotfixes if something with what I did was terribly bad. Doing a last test run right now...
Still ready to teach anyone who asks nicely whatever they want to know about playing alleg. Contrary to popular opinion I do not eat newbies. Voobs taste much better.