Pcore005

Discussion / Announcement area for PCore development.
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

The drac int's size and hitbox did not change from the first version to the next. There were no complaints about it before the redesign, so I'm not inclined to go back and spend a bunch of time redoing it.

P32 has two different kinds of hitboxs for the scout at his disposal now - one is bubble and one is conform. It's in his hands to scale and pick which hitbox works best.

Drag fig is pretty much a bubble.
Last edited by TheAlaskan on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ThePhantom032

Post by ThePhantom032 »

Finally got around to increasing scout size and applying the new hitbox. PCore005b has been added to AU and should also be on TestUS2 soon. EDIT: As i posted this, TestUS2 just went down and updated. :)

- Draconium scouts are 50% larger and now have a hitbox that is more of a bubble instead of completely "what you see is what you get"

Hopefully this is enough to fix the problem of hitting scouts in a real game situation.
Last edited by ThePhantom032 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Still ready to teach anyone who asks nicely whatever they want to know about playing alleg. Contrary to popular opinion I do not eat newbies. Voobs taste much better.
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

TY to those involved.
Raven_42

Post by Raven_42 »

the scouts are now plenty hittable, depending on your balance desires for drac maybe too hittable, but their ints seemed to be doing fine last night (I suspect that hitboxes/hitbox-style might be an issue on them also, but as they are fairly large anyway not big issue).

Code: Select all

[img]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4351/babelfish.png[/img]