Welcome to the Allegiance Marketing Team!

Allegiance discussion not belonging in another forum.
Student

Post by Student »

raumvogel wrote:QUOTE (raumvogel @ May 6 2014, 11:37 AM) Are these Saturday at SG time?
Yes, Saturday at sgt (about).
-Student
SysX
@Alleg
Hebrews 11:3
BlackBagel

Post by BlackBagel »

I will post the posters around my university. Unfortunately I have no actual friends to bring to the game :( `gu

Can we do a business-card sized graphic? So when I tell people about this awesome game I play alla time, I can just give them a little slip with the name and website onnit? I don't know if we have anyone making stuff right now. If not I might make one.

I will try to make it to the next marketing meeting if they're still happening. Yesterday was uplifting - new players and big games late into the night!
§
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

BlackBagel wrote:QUOTE (BlackBagel @ May 12 2014, 02:44 PM) I will post the posters around my university. Unfortunately I have no actual friends to bring to the game :( `gu

Can we do a business-card sized graphic? So when I tell people about this awesome game I play alla time, I can just give them a little slip with the name and website onnit? I don't know if we have anyone making stuff right now. If not I might make one.

I will try to make it to the next marketing meeting if they're still happening. Yesterday was uplifting - new players and big games late into the night!
Just use a program like photoscape and copy into multiple business-card sized squares,print on thick paper and cut.
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

Also,anyone who wants to help me with download sites...PM me.

I'm up to page 4
Last edited by raumvogel on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anguirel
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles del Río de Porciúncula

Post by Anguirel »

Pfft, I already market Allegiance, and I hadn't even played in years. For example, I wrote this recently, which was actually one of the reasons I decided to come back and play again (along with having appropriate amounts of free time available to play). So what if it didn't get any votes and probably almost no one saw it... point being, just include it in stuff you already do, and you'll occasionally get a few people that get interested and take a look.
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Beatrice Hall, The Friends of Voltaire
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

Anguirel wrote:QUOTE (Anguirel @ Aug 4 2014, 07:18 PM) Pfft, I already market Allegiance, and I hadn't even played in years. For example, I wrote this recently, which was actually one of the reasons I decided to come back and play again (along with having appropriate amounts of free time available to play). So what if it didn't get any votes and probably almost no one saw it... point being, just include it in stuff you already do, and you'll occasionally get a few people that get interested and take a look.
Look like they mentioned every game except this one. :o
Last edited by raumvogel on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dome

Post by Dome »

bump
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
Defpar

Post by Defpar »

Blacksun94 wrote:QUOTE (Blacksun94 @ Oct 6 2014, 07:53 AM) http://www.eurogamer.net/forum/thread/285335
Only problem that comes to mind is that you used the freespacecombatgame.com webpage, which nobody will click on because of how awful the domain name is.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Defpar wrote:QUOTE (Defpar @ Oct 10 2014, 02:35 PM) Only problem that comes to mind is that you used the freespacecombatgame.com webpage, which nobody will click on because of how awful the domain name is.
But Free allegiance.org is crappy.....
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]