need help with web server setup

Catch-all for all development not having a specific forum.
Dome

Post by Dome »

preparing the server and run into problems with sendmail/postfix setup. The webserver is unable to send emails right now. This makes registration of new accounts on php sites impossible.

______

If you know how to setup webserver in Linux and think you can help, contact pkk.
factoid

Post by factoid »

I've sent a few pms to pkk regarding the ACSS server stuff, but I don't know if they're getting through.

I'm quite adept at setting up nginx servers, I can probably muddle my way through an apache config if needed. More importantly I run linux at home so I can test it out locally before mucking around on someone else's box.

PKK, please contact me, let me know if you got my previous messages about building the ACSS server dlls using MonoDevelop.
"I make it a point not to chat with AP off... space is vast, but it's never vast enough for my scout."
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

Is there any chance Paps has the ability to contact PKK or TE directly? As active as you are, Dome, I would hope you would be given the ability to do the same.
Dome

Post by Dome »

raumvogel wrote:QUOTE (raumvogel @ Mar 17 2014, 04:04 PM) Is there any chance Paps has the ability to contact PKK or TE directly? As active as you are, Dome, I would hope you would be given the ability to do the same.
I am in contact with pkk directly and have been for years now.

TE is an entirely different story.
Last edited by Dome on Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

Since I'm not a computer developer guy I don't check this forum very often, that being said I just noticed this thread.
I do not have a direct contact number for pkk but I do have TE's email address, although he never responded to the last email I sent him.
ImageImage
factoid

Post by factoid »

I think I delt with this, though I never got final confirmation. But no one has bugged me about it since I was able to send test emails through the server's php mail function.
"I make it a point not to chat with AP off... space is vast, but it's never vast enough for my scout."
fuzzylunkin1

Post by fuzzylunkin1 »

Just so you know, I'm pretty good with this stuff. If you really need, sending me a PM here is probably the best way to get ahold of me.