http://trac.alleg.net

Suggestions, problems regarding the site and other community facilities.
Imago

Post by Imago »

These bugs haven't been fixed yet because don't have any developers interested in fixing them up. --Tigereye
Imago's stupid-sensor is supersensitive. --RealPandemonium
The art is managing the flow of the drama to achieve the desired results. --Big_Beta_Tester
joeld wrote:But we’ve been amazed at the level to which some of the Allegiance fans have remained hard-core.
pkk

Post by pkk »

Seems like a problem at your end, because it's working for me.
The Escapist (Justin Emerson) @ Dec 21 2010, 02:33 PM:
The history of open-source Allegiance is paved with the bodies of dead code branches, forum flame wars, and personal vendettas. But a community remains because people still love the game.
aem

Post by aem »

Does not work for me either. DNS issues again. Computer can't find host trac.alleg.net, nor can some DNS lookup services. Can access by adding "204.14.17.26 trac.alleg.net" to hosts file
pkk

Post by pkk »

Are there still issues with the DNS?
The history of open-source Allegiance is paved with the bodies of dead code branches, forum flame wars, and personal vendettas. But a community remains because people still love the game.
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

It just worked for me using Firefox.
TurkeyXIII

Post by TurkeyXIII »

It's been on and off for me over the last couple of days.
QUOTE (Randall Munroe)14.2: Turkey consumption rate of the average American in milligrams per minute[/quote]
pkk

Post by pkk »

Seems like there was an issue with config on one of the two DNS servers for alleg.net.

On DNS server could resolve the address, the other couldn't.

This should be fixed now.
Last edited by pkk on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imago

Post by Imago »

now if i only knew my password on this track (that does not have a bitten CI build slave anymore, i see)

i want in on the Pigs. I had them working and in my server years ago.

These bugs haven't been fixed yet because don't have any developers interested in fixing them up. --Tigereye
The art is managing the flow of the drama to achieve the desired results. --Big_Beta_Tester
joeld wrote:But we’ve been amazed at the level to which some of the Allegiance fans have remained hard-core.
Imago

Post by Imago »

Imago wrote:QUOTE (Imago @ Nov 24 2013, 11:18 PM) now if i only knew my password on this track (that does not have a bitten CI build slave anymore, i see)

i want in on the Pigs. I had them working and in my server years ago.

never mind i got it. you can delete this whole topic if you want. where are we at with http://trac.alleg.net/ticket/324. I want a piglet to be able to beat an aarmstrong level commander.

TurkeyXIII

Post by TurkeyXIII »

Nobody's done anything with #324 as far as I know.
QUOTE (Randall Munroe)14.2: Turkey consumption rate of the average American in milligrams per minute[/quote]