WeedCore 04

Discussion / Announcement area for WeedCore development.
Archangelus

Post by Archangelus »

Im await willingly till we get again 20x20 games, then ppl go rix tac, and it wont kill a single base, because everyone is whinning about rix sbs are op in a small game.

Btw weed I liked the int fuel thingy. I do share the same thinking. They are dogfighting demons, not cruising dogfighting horses.
pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Jul 18 2014, 06:08 AM) Seems like some people forget, that they're guest here and their status can be removed any time.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

Moving ION Booster to light booster usemask

Vanguard cost 250 each
Last edited by Weedman on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

Tie fig drones to sy please for nix.
ryujin

Post by ryujin »

nerf TF. make rix figs bigger.
get planet updated.
I'm even getting over alleg at its current state
*#$@faced $#@!tard Troll