Belters Bombers

Discussion / Announcement area for WeedCore development.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

I was just thinking about bbrs a bit.

What if regular bombers only carried enough missiles to kill a regular OP per rack with a 10 kb? Belters could retain their 200 mps bomb runs (which really are a cool part of the faction) but wouldn't be able to easily end the game off the back of one powerful bomb run. You could increase the time it takes to mount AB. Then heavy bombers could be tweaked so they kill a regular techbase with AB1 off one set of loads. AB3 could have drastically reduced mount time and AB 2 could deal more damage so sup teams have a reason to use heavy bombers... and Belters sup could still abuse the power of their bombers in the late game.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

I guarantee belters bombers are not as uber as they have been in the past

This is mostly due to the mass increase of their nans, fig nans i should say
Last edited by Weedman on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

I wasn't too worried about them but I remember some people were.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.