HOTS has killed Alleg?

Allegiance discussion not belonging in another forum.
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

I cant work out why numbers are so low today, then I realised SC2: HotS came out in the US part of the woods.

Is that why people aint logging?
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

TBH attendance is usually bad Monday/Wednesday nights, and I'm sure there are some people playing HOTS. I'm going to get HOTS soon just because I want to run through the single-player and see the story. Blizzard knows how to write!
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
everywhere116

Post by everywhere116 »

No one game will kill Alleg. If anything, it will die a death of a thousand cuts, and even then it can only happen once the community's fire has diminished to nothing.
Saikon

Post by Saikon »

Why would people be playing SC when they can command a bunch of humans that respond much more efficiently to commands.
TheDevil

Post by TheDevil »

Saikon wrote:QUOTE (Saikon @ Mar 14 2013, 02:15 PM) Why would people be playing SC when they can command a bunch of humans that respond much more efficiently to commands.
I will have some of what you had/having!
Narg

Post by Narg »

in allegiance all your peons have minds of their own. that means they are completly useless.
unless you actually think that -- `nu `dm -- means let's all fly ints and try to improve our k/e and k/hour
Death's hounds feared me
Clay_Pigeon

Post by Clay_Pigeon »

Saikon wrote:QUOTE (Saikon @ Mar 14 2013, 10:15 AM) Why would people be playing SC when they can command a bunch of humans that respond much more efficiently to commands.
really? This is how most of my command experiences go:

Me: "I'd really like to go midhi!"
<scouts go high, low, and midlow>
20 minutes later, our garrison is bombed from midhi, because that aleph was 1500m away, which was why I wanted to go midhi in the first place.

<insert place where I would take another shot of tequila if I drank>
Last edited by Clay_Pigeon on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." -2 Cor 12:9
"Never know how long I've waited, anticipated your smile pressed against mine." -Running
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

My command experiences are basically:

"Ok let's go midhigh" *two people go midhigh rest roam the map*
"Alright let's go attack their miners" *two people attack miners rest twiddle their thumbs "defending" my miners*
"Ok let's push this con low" *one person goes with the con everyone else probes high*
"Time to end the game let's figbee their @#(!" *everyone launches fighters*
*enemy HTTs our @#(! while I have 10 fighters at their expansion*

"JESUS P1 WHY DIDN'T YOU END THE GAME WE TOLD YOU WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!"
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
vogue

Post by vogue »

Saikon's joke, forever ignored
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ May 5 2013, 08:35 PM) Vogue is clearly #1 and commanding against him feels like commanding against Spideycw at times... though he lacks that little bit of "I don't care who's on my team or what the factions are, it's going to be a stomp anyways" that Spidey managed to pull off in his heyday.
Cadillac

Post by Cadillac »

So Vogue do you like latinas or something?
Image Image Image
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan ("The Lives of the Stars" ep. 9 Cosmos)
Rants Blog Cadillac, *Wurflet@Event, ?GoldDragon@Alleg, ^Biggus*#$@us@XT, +Ashandarei@Zone