OH Figbees

Development area for FreeAllegiance's Community Core.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

These are completely broken. Uneyed 2.5k run with 10 figbees against my garrison got destroyed. If you can't make a 2.5k uneyed run work then there's something wrong with your figbees, especially if you send 10 at them. They clearly need to do more damage.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
TurkeyXIII

Post by TurkeyXIII »

I'm not sure it's the damage that's the problem, I just think they're a bit slow. That 2.5k (or whatever, I think it was a bit further than that) seemed to take forever.
QUOTE (Randall Munroe)14.2: Turkey consumption rate of the average American in milligrams per minute[/quote]
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Whatever it was that base should have been very dead.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
ThePhantom032

Post by ThePhantom032 »

I actually boosted my int 6k back to base, docked & relaunched at gar and still managed to kill 2 fbs.

They must be really, really slow - and I think all fbs more or less have this problem ever since crs boost was removed. It wasnt much better, but it helped.
Still ready to teach anyone who asks nicely whatever they want to know about playing alleg. Contrary to popular opinion I do not eat newbies. Voobs taste much better.
ryujin

Post by ryujin »

did you have lt booster 2? they suck if you don't...
*#$@faced $#@!tard Troll
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

Cruise booster should be put back.

Too many weird changes, I doubt for a community core if the community would ever agree to removing it.
---
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Feb 15 2013, 01:52 PM) In a lot of ways, Allegiance is like the Radio: it's all `am and `fm.
Spunkmeyer

Post by Spunkmeyer »

You need to buy LB2.

Want bigger games? Log on to play at the official game time: 9pmET/8pmCT/7pmMT/6pmPT every day of the week. Also Saturdays 8pm UTC.

zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

I don't think you understand. Had they been using any other faction's SB except possibly TF the base would have been very dead many times over. They shouldn't need LB2 to kill a base when they catch us unbelievably and completely out of position: P32 wasn't the only heavy way out of base who had time to dock up, launch, and D. All of my team was out doing other things and they managed to get home, transfer bases, launch, and defend my base.
ryujin

Post by ryujin »

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Feb 22 2013, 12:14 PM) I don't think you understand. Had they been using any other faction's SB except possibly TF the base would have been very dead many times over.
nah you need lt boost 2 for fig bees now, no matter what faction. maybe dreg can get away w/o it
*#$@faced $#@!tard Troll
Nightflame

Post by Nightflame »

LB2 is like 10% speed over LB1. It's not that drastic.
cashto wrote:QUOTE (cashto @ Feb 27 2012, 01:40 AM) The big brass balls award goes to Nightflame for mutinying spidey (and succeeding).